+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Any male Scorpios around here for friendship?

Any male Scorpios around here for friendship?

Hello-

I am a Scorpio woman in the US, planning to relocate to India soon, preferably in Hyd, A.P. Would love to befriend a male Scorpio or other Water signs who are on the same wavelength as myself. No hidden motives, just looking for a friend to talk and chat to.

Bored in the USA!

Hi

Hi I'm here , but I'm not scorpios sign , I'm snake sign . I'm interested with you

Hey katetin,

I wish i could be a Scorpio man, but what to do i am not a Scorpio man. My zodiac sign is Capricorn.

[QUOTE=katetinucci;281300]Hello-

I am a Scorpio woman in the US, planning to relocate to India soon, preferably in Hyd, A.P. Would love to befriend a male Scorpio or other Water signs who are on the same wavelength as myself. No hidden motives, just looking for a friend to talk and chat to.

Bored in the USA![/QUOTE]

Why so keen of scorpio???

Hey katetin,

I agree with what anime has said, why you are looking only for a Scorpio man, won, t you accept any other man other than Scorpio. Please tell me the reason for it. If you are looking only for them, then it is really hard to find.

The reasons being:

Doing even a little research, one can easily find out that scorpio is an extremely INTENSE sign and will do better relationship-wise with a fellow scorpio or with cancer or pisces signs. Beside we are not an easy species of people to understand and only people who reciprocate the intensity can co-relate.

Honestly, a LOT of men do not like ladies with a strong personality and that makes them feel weak, powerless. I speak of this from experience...that is why I was especially calling out the male scorpios, if any, on this board to come out and chat with me. As I said, it was merely for my selfishness I was requesting a Scorpio, ofcourse good men can be found from ALL signs, so if I have ruffled any feathers and caused unintentional confusion, I apologize, because that was not my intention.

Having said all this, I still would love to talk to a man with strong water signs to check my compatability with him. And yes, at this point, I invite only males. Should things work out fine, it might lead somewhere when I relocate. Hope my explanation helps...

Hey i am a cancer

Hey i read all conversations of yours actually i am a cancer but i dont know much about how these zodiac signs work but as u have said that scorpians and cancer can get along well so even i would like to give it a chance and see what happens. U can contact me on my email.id badboys.siddy56@gmail.com

Hey katetin,

Do you think that the zodiac signs work in a relationship? Definitely not.................

You can choose friends as you like, there are no restrictions like, if you are a Scorpio woman you should choose only a scorpion man to be your friend. Itís all very natural, look for friends who are good and who will be a good source of guidance to you. A special thing is they have to stay with you both in hardships as well in the joyful moments. Be wise in choosing friends; the rest is up to you.

Hope you understood!!

hy i am up for friendship just pm me

I truly agree with veenky.........

Zodiac signs will never work in a relationship. Itís only the true love, affection and trust works. No matter how old or young they are friends should be there with us over the lifetime. Be wise in choosing a friend, because the good friends will guide you in the right track and it is also safe. You can be friends with any one, not just the person who matches your zodiac sign i.e. Scorpio.

Teekey............

Hi,
    I am Scorpio but from Delhi. There is always scope to be friends online.

Let me know.

hi,

i am a scorpion.
    interested in frndshp wid u.
    i agree to ur zodiac sign theory, believe the same.

if u r interested , pls contact me thru email.,my email is csankit85@gmail.com

Cool friendship

Hello dear , welcome to India. well i am not from Hyd. , But i am from Delhi.. can we make friendship

Cool Scorpio to the Rescue

Hey i am a scorpio man. Currently putting up in delhi. What sign are you.. Would be great to catch up.. Welcome to India.. Cheers !!

Hey its rohit m frm delhi nt hyd..n i want b ur frnd..its ma id tiwarirohit007@gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed