+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Balance Between Work & Family

every year we sit late in the office during two weeks because of audit .same time we have some religious days called paryushan +daslakshan for 18 days ,so I should reach home before sun set as we should finish dinner before sun set. How do i balance both . too much mental pressure at home & at work .what to do?
    either leave job
    or do not follow the rituals ,but both has to be done during the same period . Husband can not understand,he wants religious activities & he tell as my parents did not teach me all this so i am so bad at it .

At office work has to be finished as you are resposible for it . what to do .

any suggestions??

getting a felling not good at work also & not good at home also as due to tension can not work 100% .

STARTED SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS also like sugar, Arthritis & THYROID.

IS IT NORMAL WITH ALL .OR WE ARE ABNORMALS

Banned
    always think positive and be cool. Dont be frustrated.

Hello!

I am Bokonkwo, and I have something to say.

I think work is more important because at work you can make alot of money. At home you cannot make alot of money.

Explain this to your family and they will understand.

Goodbye!

How To Explain.he Says I Have Enough Money . He Want Me Take Care Of House Also While On Job. Umderstanding Is Just Zero.

hmmm.... just ignore them and try make more money because money buys everything

i agree with everyones oppinion, as they r all important in order to help u.

HotBody, that will always help my friend

No one can always balance the work and family together, even if they can manage these two things it always depends on the character of a person. So you need to give some time to him and seat with each other Create and Organize a Family Calendar, find out your family's priorities. Alan together and plan a get-together have some activities planned with families at least once in a month or something. As you have said it is understandable and days like that do happen, everything is possible in this world all you need to do is have a plan and donít stop just with the plan strive forward to go according to the plans. It will be hard for few days. Once you tried to do it for few months you will get used to it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed