+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: hiii friendzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Smile hiii friendzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi !!! i m 27 male ,looking for female friend , interested person contact me on 9158705558 and i m very open minded & fun loving person ,belive in live & let live ,staying alone here !!!i like to hangout with friend , going for movies , shopping ...& wil spend money on female friend who will become my friend ,she wl feel like queen of the earth !!!!i m lonely here waiting for female friend to cal me !!!!i owned my flat here !!! age no bar !!!!nine one five eight seven zero triple five & eight & jabtakhaijaan37 at yahoo dot in is my email id or u wanna chat then chatting also

Hello sayyed,

Itís really nice that you are looking for a female friend............

First of all i welcome you to this forum, in this forum there are lot many who are looking for friends both male and female. You can better join them right. I think the people who wanted to make friendship after seeing your post will definitely be your friend.

Or else you can better try with some social networking sites like Facebook, twitter etc....I assure you that you will definitely get a female chat friend, because i see most of the girls using Facebook.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed