+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garhwali Songs from Sir Narender Singh Negi

Hello Friends,

I am a new member and very much like our traditional Garhwali Songs. I love to hear NS Negi.

Can you provide me a link wherein I can collect all his MP3 songs (Olds / New). Right now can anyone help me with the songs of his one of my favorite album "Khud". I have songs in Cassette but not in my computer. Please help me with all his MP3 songs..... ! I am very fond of collecting his songs.

Thanks in Advance.... :^)
    I am damn sure that one Garhwali should have the similar passion, I am positive 4 the reply.... ;-)
    PJ

Hello Friends,

I am a new member and very much like our traditional Garhwali Songs. I love to hear NS Negi.

Can you provide me a link wherein I can collect all his MP3 songs (Olds / New). Right now can anyone help me with the songs of his one of my favorite album "Khud". I have songs in Cassette but not in my computer. Please help me with all his MP3 songs..... ! I am very fond of collecting his songs.

Thanks in Advance....
    I am damn sure that one Garhwali should have the similar passion, I am positive 4 the reply....
    PJ

i m fan of n.s. negi ,i want to have a collection of all songs of n.s. negi ,send me plz

Hi friends
    i like all songs of N S Negi please provide his latest song ; MAYA BAND;

|-) :-( Hi friends
    i like all songs of N S Negi please provide his latest song ; MAYA BAND;

i like all songs of N S Negi |-)

hi dear prem MAYA BAND Not N S Negi's Album, MAYA BAND Sung By Manglesh Dangwal
    visit here for latest garhwali songs
    [url]http://thunder4all.co.nr[/url]

Hello Freinds

I am Ramesh Chamola new member and very much like our traditional Garhwali Songs. I love NS Negi's Ji song. Please Provide a links

Thanks

> chamolaramesh wrote:

> Hello Freinds

I am Ramesh Chamola new member and very much like our traditional Garhwali Songs. I love NS Negi's Ji song. Please Provide a links

Thanks

Hi Ramesh Ur Link Is [url]http://thunder4all.co.nr/[/url]
    Visit And Dowload More Garhwali songs
    thx

Mai N.S. Nagi ka Bhut bada fan hu.... mai har pal unhi k gane sunta rahta hu.... I Love N.S. Nagi............

Vikas Bhatt
    Dehradun.
    P/Addrs. Uttarakashi 8-| |-) :-D

hi this is bisht b.s. I like all songs of Mr. Narender Singh Negi. He is a legend person of Uttrakhand. (Y)

> xspjsays wrote:

> Hello Friends,

Thanks in Advance.... :^)
    I am damn sure that one Garhwali should have the similar passion, I am positive 4 the reply.... ;-)
    PJ

Hello Friends,

Thanks in Advance....
    I am damn sure that one Garhwali should have the similar passion, I am positive 4 the reply....

Bhrat Rawat

hi i am avdesh i want to know how can garwali song downloded there at any particular site ..plz tell me .waiting for

Sabhi dida bhulon ,nona noni,dana sayana thein Kuldeep ki taraf bateen Namaskaar..............
    Pls provide me all the song of Narendra Singh Negi ji...............because he is the only person who protecting our Uttranchali Culture in his garhwali songs.........................

hi i am naresh upreti i like to nareder singh negi song . :Q |-)

Hi am from Pauri garhwal I like to garhwali songs very much .

hi i m vimal from chandigarh.
    please somebody tell me how can i download garhwali songs?

Hello Freinds

I am Ramesh Chamola new member and very much like our traditional Garhwali Songs. I love Negi's Ji song. Please Provide a links.
    my Email ID [email]raghu_bir80@yahoo.co.in[/email] Pl sand new & old garhwali songs.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Music
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed