+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Love is so costly!

Gone are those days when people talk about platonic love its a era of love without feelings! Sounds strange but its true if we look around we will understand. Money becoming prime and thats what matter when maintaing relationship.We r judged by our status!

You are Correct Man ..........this Love needs Money , if you are not taking her out , or not gifting her or whatever
    your relationship becomes difficult to survive.....and soon from Love it turns into friend ship and you are left alone
    Becasaue you dont have money

and those who say that we are not True actually are quite far from the real world....practical world

No, both are wrong

Love is love, no any type of money interrupted true love relation

(Y)

Sorry to hurt your feeling but your answer is away from Ground realities and more like a Bookish defination or movie type SRK dialogue...........

If they really like you, it wont matter if you have money or not.
    It might seem cheeky but its true!

Yes, people are going materialistic nowadays and they are showing feelings to their loved ones or giving preference them. Everybody thinks first about profit and loss before meeting any person.

money matters..but in love it doesnot..
    if ur love is true. :-D

its all bout ur luck!!!
    it depends on your partner's nature. if he/she loves u truly then money is nothing for both of u.
    your views bout love are wrong becoz u didnt meet right person.
    wait for the right one and ur statement for love will surely change to the right one i.e. true love survives in any bad situation. ;-)

But the million dollar question is, "Is TRUE LOVE ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR A STABLE RELATIONSHIP!" Its seems impractical in todays world though exceptions are there but they are hard to find.

I don't think money is everything.
    I think the size of your "package" plays a bigger role than money.
    So dont change the amount of money you have, try change your "package".

Tell me what you guys think
    Glad to help
    Your AL

Is TRUE LOVE ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR A STABLE RELATIONSHIP ?

I say YES! With true love, partners stand with each other in bad times. Problems may arise in any relationship but they handle it because they truly love each other and can not see each other in pain. They work together to make up things right. Money is imp and humans are there to use it. When there is only money and no humans around then it doesnt make sense. Money is to facilitate lovers. Lovers are not to assist money.

True lover would work out things to provide security and safety to herl/his lover in terms of money/shelter etc. It doesnt matter if he is rich or poor. One should be mentally stable to be called a reliable person to live with.

When hard time comes only true love stand with each other and liers just quit and find some one else. When hopes are there, life is there. There is no life for cowards.

Hey ramana i agree with you........

This generation will look only for money; if the purse is full of money then they will go a head and start a relationship, if not! Vise versa. As in olden days the love is not true, itís fake. I canít tell that, all the people in the world are in the same way, but there are some who will look only for money. If this is the case then where you happen to see the true love.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed