+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: favourite player.....

favourite player.....

who is your favourite all time cricket player.........? I go with sachin tendulkar......

Hey what a wonderful sport cricket is............i just love it.

Cricket is one of my favorite sports, right from my childhood i had an interest in cricket...................

I have participated in many national as well as district level cricket matches in my school. I will never miss even a single match especially the IPL and world cup matches. I am eagerly waiting for the sixth season of IPL. The reason that i like cricket is because of one and only super star of cricket “sachin Tendulkar” he is my all time favorite cricket player; i could say he is my inspiration as well. He has achieved lot of things, he has rewritten the record books and owns every possible batting records. I don’t think so no one will be there in this world without liking sachin.................because he is such a good player.

Sacchin Tendulkar rocks!!!!!!!!

Player

My all time favorite player is definitely sachin..whole of india loves,,the kind of effort he has taken to take india to top position in all the formats of the game............Salute to God sachin

Obviusly Sachin...but I even like Ganguly...he s the best captain

All the favorite cricketer is Sachin Tendulkar and from the new generations it's Virat Kohli & Shikhar Dhawan.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed