+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: i need a girl friend, m new in delhi

i need a girl friend, m new in delhi

Hi friends,
    Its me sameer from punjab, now i lives in delhi, i m hanling my own business here,
    I fed up to my daily work load, m feel lonly, i need a friend to whom i can share my feelings
    ! Google suggest me sukh dukh.com. m new here. Before this i was in chandigarh, so beautiful
    Place, i feel bore here. Everybudy has a friend but dont have. Plzzz help friends.. plzzz

Hello sameer,

WE can be friends am not from Delhi, But we can still be in touch through mails and private massages. i will be there for you when ever you need me all you have to do is just leave a msg and ill get back to you.

Thanks for reply u can mail me on sameerbishnoi966@gmail.com.thanks again.i do not want ask u to share ur personal information here.plz tell me abt yourself via mail. As well as possible

Hey Sameer itís really nice that you are doing business on your own............

I agree with you Sameer, since you are the sole person owning the business, you will be held up with loads of work and will never have time to talk with friends, family etc....

The work is always there............ spend sometime even with others, other than business people; then you will be able to get to know the outer world as well. I know it will be hard without friends; in this time if you get a good girl friend, i think she will be able to guide you well. So, what you do is, look for some friendship clubs or find friend through some famous social networking sites like Facebook, twitter etc.....I am sure you will definitely get a good girl friend very soon......

Hope it helped!!

Thaks

Thanks neha,
    I tryd my bst on facebook etc. But all is vain, no budy
    Is genune on facebook, many female ids are fake, i
    Dont khow on which i should believe, i thnk its my
    Luck to live alone. Ok

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed