+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Which Scooter is the best one in the market?

Which Scooter is the best one in the market?

What about the Mahindra Scooters ?

Mahindra rodio is the best scooter in india...

Whenever i think about scooters, the first thing that comes to my mind is the “bajaj scooters”; because, this is one of the oldest and the most popular scooter brands. Even i am using bajaj scooters. I would like to mention some of the best scooters, please have a look at it;

Mahindra Rodeo
    Tvs Wego
    Suzuki Access
    Honda Activa
    Honda Aviator
    Honda Dio

The best brand in the market is “bajaj scooters”

Mahindra Two Wheelers Rodeo RZ is the best

Hi there,

I have come across the fact that Mahindra 2 wheelers will launch new 2 wheeler- Mahindra Rodeo RZ it seems to b promising scooter with good mileage and engine performance As the new Mahindra Rodeo RZ is with 125cc power engine and it also has great fuel efficiency. It alsoseems to be modern scooter fully loaded to have more fun in life. I have also found a nice site which tells more about the scooter
    http://www.mahindraracing.com/our-bikes-mgp30.aspx

I Like Active so much ,it looks stylish and suitable for Girls and boys

best scooter in the market

Mahindra rodeo is of course good scooter, but as per your specification I think Honda aviator, Honda Activa, Mahindra Duro, TVS Wego are also a good choice. I am having Honda Aviator and its gives good mileage, and its performance is also too good. It’s a low maintenance vehicle and its specifications are also too good.

Hey hi.. many of my friends got Honda Activa. They are actually saying that it is good in mileage and suitable for both ladies and gents. Few times, I took a ride. I really like it. To be frank: Activa is better than TVS and Mahindra's similar vehicles.

Hi guys,
    Welcome to this forum. I personally felt Hero Honda Pleasure is the best scooter because it gives a smooth ride and good mileage. And its weight is also easy to lift. Compare to other, i think it may be best.

Mahindra Scooters

Mahindra Two Wheelers have an awesome range you can try - Mahindra Rodeo Rz, Duro Dz & into the bike segment you have the new launches - Pantero & Centuro.

Thumbs up

I'm owing suzuki access 125 and it's excellent. Suzuki scooters are best in terms of mileage, speed, servicing and ride. I would suggest all to have a ride on Access to access all your wishes.

I think Honda Activa is best scooty in the market. Because its suits both gents and ladies. Its mileage is aroun 50-52 kmpl. So i suggest you to buy Honda Activa.

Thumbs up The Rodeo RZ styling is pretty attractive.

Mahindra Rodeo RZ is great buy! it incorporates a unique technology, helps in good performance & power.

Re:Which Scooter is the best one in the market?

The Honda Activa is the best scooter available in the market. But In order to buy this scooter you have to wait for months.

Rodeo RZ is enhanced model from Mahindra & is great to drive with awesome comfort

Rodeo RZ has this anti theft feature, which is indeed needed in the whole 2-wheeler segment.
    I have this scooter from past 6 months & is the best buy from a mileage point of view.
    Rodeo RZ's engine performance is very smooth & offers a comfort ride. Best made for Indian roads.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed