+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Bully Teenage Brother

I am 10 year old. My 14 year old teenage brother is a big bully. I can handle bullying at school but this constant torture by him at home is just unbearable for me. My parents do not believe me for he has convinced them that I badmouth him only to get away with my so-called naughtiness. He even beats me blue and black, if I refuse to be a slave to him and then tell my parents that I was trying to run out of doors at night and when he tried to stop me, I just jerked him and consequently fell on the floor. No one believes me and if they do love me, their love is too deep for me to see. I just want to evaporate somewhere. Can anything be done here?

helloo izumi,

first of all i am astonished that u r a net savvy at this small age of 10. Anyways....., ur brother will stop this as soon as he becomes a little older than his current age. bullying is very commonly observed problem among the teens of this age.

complain this to your mother and if she doen't understands it then give your message via any of your moma's closest friend.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed