+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Friendship

Post Friendship

Hi it's raj here......
    Any female want open friendship with me...
    If any female Interested plz reply me....
    I'm waiting...

Hi

Ebony here =) How are you?

How to make friendship

Nowadays finding a friend is too easy, there are so many social networking sites which helps you find friends. Communication is the best and the fastest way to make friends. If you are friendly to everyone, that itself will bring people close to you. Facebook, Twitter is some of the most popular social networking sites which allow you to make new friends. All the best.

Even Sukh Dukh provides enormous decent friends, but few people who come here doesn’t know to handle those relationship with care and respect, they just misuse by giving personal details and condemn each other with vernacular languages…..

Known to my knowledge Sukh Dukh forum is kind of highly privileged site, where most of the people come up with latest news and gossips which are essential for people to know about it and be aware of it. Apart from this few people trust this site and share all their personal problems to gain valuable advices and opinions from common viewers & experts here.

I am one such common viewer, who wishes to share helpful opinions and suggestions for people who are in need. Now I would like to have friendship with you guys, if any of you are interested then kindly reply back with interesting note.

hey seema,

i wud like to do frndshp wid u.

Ankit

[QUOTE=Seema Singh;290540]Even Sukh Dukh provides enormous decent friends, but few people who come here doesn’t know to handle those relationship with care and respect, they just misuse by giving personal details and condemn each other with vernacular languages…..

Known to my knowledge Sukh Dukh forum is kind of highly privileged site, where most of the people come up with latest news and gossips which are essential for people to know about it and be aware of it. Apart from this few people trust this site and share all their personal problems to gain valuable advices and opinions from common viewers & experts here.

I am one such common viewer, who wishes to share helpful opinions and suggestions for people who are in need. Now I would like to have friendship with you guys, if any of you are interested then kindly reply back with interesting note.[/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed