+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: anarkali dresses

anarkali dresses are the latest trend and a mojor craze these days. do you suggest getting a anarkali dress from a showroom or buy cloth and get it stiched. If I were to buy it in Delhi where should I purchase it from and what should I look into before buying anarkali suit.

what is the approximate cost of an anarkali dress and what are the popular colors.

hi shweta

you can buy a good anarkali dress from meena bazar in great india place noida. they aslo have a showroom in edm delhi & ansal plaza. I would suggest you to buy a stitched suit because a normal tailor will not be able to give it a proper shape and style.

the cost of the suit will range between rupees 3000-10000 at meena bazar.

hi shweta!

these anarkali dresses or saawariya dresses are a hot trend now adays.
    they are really a must for the festive occasion .

you can get a wide range of anarkali dresses at NALLI in south ex,new delhi

they have a nice combination of color and design with a range of 5000 to 35000

best indian wear

Hey shweta,
    you can check out this webiste they have an amazing range of designer indian wear to offer and also indian olhapuris that look best with anarkali dresses.

http://www.indianhanger.com/

Gorgeous Anarkali Collections

Hello Shweta,
    Its always best to get the ready made anarkali suit, than buying a cloth and get it stitched. Because if you buy a cloth and get it stitched, its not must that you may get the correct fitting and perfect finish. Moreover, it will be difficult to get the fine, elegant cloth.
    Last edited by karrysmithy; 12-06-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Smile

Anarkali dresses are a hot trend these days. you can buy these from Rajauri market or Lajpat nagar market. online you can find them at www.sahibafabrics.com/ and www.shaadikitayari.com/
    Anisha

Cool

I think for me [url=http://www.bangaccessory.com]women Accessories[/url] gift is symbol of love toward my family.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed