+Post New Topic Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wife Swapping In India

i recently saw on a TV channel that wife swapping in india is the latest trend. Is it actually for real or is media exaggerating too much...

by the way just for my knowledge, does anybody knows what are the rules for wife swapping and how does one go about a swap...

there was recently a movie also on wife swapping. I dont remember the name, it had all the rules and blah blah on wife swapping

members do you remember the name of the movie...

Ye i know the name it is Ajnabee of Akshay kumar,Bobby Deol,Kareena Kapoor N Bipasha Basu

there is one more movie, a recent comedy of Vinay Pathak

ya i thikn so it is bheja Fry am i correct

sorry guys it was actually Mixed Doubles. The actors were Ranvir Shorey & Konkona Sen Sharma

This is a fun movie on wife swapping

Hey i dont think so their is a comedy movie of Ranvir & konkana sen .They were in serious movie that is Traffic Signal

you can search for Mixed Doubles on google and you will find all the details.

You actually missed this movie...

hi all!

heard about this during the aarushi murder case.

it must be an influence of the western culture. just like any other thing in the world this western culture has given us many good and bad things as well.
    we are technologically advanced and has caught with the speed of growth , just because of this industrial revolution brought by the western culture.

swapping wife in india is one of the worst things of current lifestyle being manipulated

Wife Swapping happens in most metros and major cities. It also happens is a few smaller towns. some of them prefer to do it among friends and others prefer total strangers.

The basic rule is that these relationships are temporary, do not impact the marriage and are purely recreational. One needs a tremendous amount of trust in each other before venturing out. Children could be a major bonding factor. I was initally reluctant to explore this side, but was curious and let myself go once. I will always decide if the "other couple" are OK and the guy is attractive.

We prefer strangers and never do it more than 3 times a year with the same couple, even if the strangers end up becoming good friends. It is illegal, but as long as you trust your partner, it is really not immoral (not in my code of ethics)

Yes. It happens everywhere in India. I myself explored this alternative life style since 1990. I don't regret about this though.

no rule as such, this is only male egoism accepted in helpless condion by and of females.

yes i do agree that it happen in india, specially in metros and big cities... i hv heard about it a lot although never encountered such thing....... and reason is simple... i do not have wife to involve in Wife swapping.......

Dear Shweta,
    hi, there is no such rules for wife swapping....its just a mutual undersatanding between u & ur husband..and also between the other pair.....and if u think its right ...just do it....

Pawan...
    > shweta wrote:

> i recently saw on a TV channel that wife swapping in india is the latest trend. Is it actually for real or is media exaggerating too much...

by the way just for my knowledge, does anybody knows what are the rules for wife swapping and how does one go about a swap...

Dear Shweta,
    hi, there is no such rules for wife swapping....its just a mutual undersatanding between u & ur husband..and also between the other pair.....and if u think its right ...just do it....

Pawan...
    > shweta wrote:

> i recently saw on a TV channel that wife swapping in india is the latest trend. Is it actually for real or is media exaggerating too much...

In my opinion, it iz completely far ken Mental (N)

Why?

Mr. Pawanjoshi
    dont you think its really disgusting.

Can U Plz Tell Me The Reason Why Not????

why not means what you want to ask me?

+ Post New Topic Closed Thread

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed