+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: My Ex irritates and blackmail me

My Ex irritates and blackmail me

my boyfrnd is blackmailing me. I dont want to talk to him. we were together for 4 years and then he ditched me. now he is saying to me that if i wont talk to him then he will tell it to my parents that we were together. and in no way i can tell them about us because they both are heart patients. please help me. he irritates me very much. he is engaged now and then also he wants to talk to me. tell me a path so that he understands really well and wont blackmail me ever after and it doesnt get disclosed to my parents too...

Thumbs up Stay away from ex.

Relationships are like a broken piece of glass, sometimes it is better to leave them disconnected than trying to connect. Men can become possessive even after breakup. Now the fact that he is engaged you should definitely stay away. Just tell him that you have a new bf and then cut off all communication. Do not keep any common friends, email or text or whatever. Time is the only healing.

don't worry dear. mail me full detail at reallyenoylife@gmail.com, I am help you. for more discussion this place is not good so mail me than after i have discuss with you because this place can see all people if you are writ something than more people see it if i advice you in reply than anything can do which i have advice you, so mail me more detail i will surely help you dear.

I really dont want to talk to him but i dont call him then he wud mail or msg me and say that y u r nt calling me, call me as soon as possible otherwise you know. IS there any way that he wont call me or irrtate me.are there any women protection units who will help me without my parents knowing this.

Exclamation Sorry Sorry Sorry

[QUOTE=pinkpurple;285994]my boyfrnd is blackmailing me. I dont want to talk to him. we were together for 4 years and then he ditched me. now he is saying to me that if i wont talk to him then he will tell it to my parents that we were together. and in no way i can tell them about us because they both are heart patients. please help me. he irritates me very much. he is engaged now and then also he wants to talk to me. tell me a path so that he understands really well and wont blackmail me ever after and it doesnt get disclosed to my parents too...[/QUOTE]

Hy Pink hope all well by now and you shorted out the problem. I am really sorry i was just occupied by work to much.
    Even i got a frnd from this forom and she is also having lot of problems in her relations so side by side help her also. I didnt visted this forum. Earlier i thought it was just a casual friendship offer from your side but when i saw your other posts i realized the seriousness in it. Dont worry i m here now. No need for getting worried abt any thing you didnt do anything bad and even if you have to tell your parents nothing bad in that just be straong and make them strong. Blackmailing is one of the most serious offence and he can spend a good part of his life in jail because of it. You can take legal actions against me. Just Pm me your cotact details and i will try to get in touch with you as soon as possible. and listen be gutsy you can kill his personal life and spoil his life by doing same
    if you can go and tell his parents the same he had sex and he is blackmailing you then it simply gonna ruin his family life. Even you have that strong courage you can break his engagement as well.

Keep counselling

Get in touch

your problem expert

Preet

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed