+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: best diet to make skin fairer

hi
    i want to know which diet i'lltake to make my skin fair i have already a fair skin but i just want to make it glow and m a boy

Banned
    The first step toward a better complexion is to add fiber to your diet. Dietary fiber helps prevent the buildup of toxins, which can lead to blemishes and unhealthy skin. Fiber-rich beans and peas, whole grain breads and cereals, plus raw fruits and vegetables are part of a skin-smart diet.

Some fresh fruits and vegetables can also give skin a moisture boost. Peppers, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables not only provide extra water, they contain vitamin C. And juicy fruits, such as melons, pears and berries, also provide many of the essential vitamins and minerals necessary for good skin.

Hi!
    Avoid going out in heavy sun light. If in case you have to do it try to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
    Lime or lemon juice, turmeric, honey, etc are natural bleach that improve complexion. They remove tan and make your skin fairer. (Note that lemon juice is more effective than lime juice for getting fair complexion). Cucumber juice can be applied on dry as well as oily skin to get fair complexion. To make cucumber juice, grate (kaddukash) cucumber (with skin) and squeeze it. Only 1/2 to 1 teaspoon is sufficient for a single application.
    Drink 10 glasses of water daily.

use lemon juice and rose water

Hi There !!

Include a lots of fruits in your food. Drink a cup of milk daily. Avoid roaming in the direct sunlight.

Hope it helps :)

sonusethi, not just diet alone, but exercise or work out will also make you more smarter and more attractive. Maybe that's the reason why more nad more health clubs come up. The first food that I can advice you to eat is soyabean. If you are in India, it will more appropriate if you can drink more badam milk. Drinking water shouldn't also be skipped as it makes your skin more softer and will make skin glow without dryness. Health will also be added if you give proper attention

Actually creams available in the market donít give a lasting effect so, if you want to improve your complexion and glow of your skin you need to eat a nutritious diet. Choose the diet that is rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin E and beta carotene. Moreover drink as much water as possible for the natural glow of your skin.

Nowadays to look fair is not allotted to females only but also to males. For improving on skin texture helps impacts on personalityas one tends to feel more confident among others. What you need to intake is more water and juice to give a glow tint over your skin. Better avoid tea and coffee. Intake of milk with saffron will help to make you get a fair skin. Else could try for turmeric with milk. Wash the vegetables properly and take it with skin without peeling it out. Especially vegetables like cucumber, gourd, beetroot, carrot, horseradish, parnship, daikon and salsify should be taken raw without peeling it. But it is necessary to clean them properly before eating it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed