+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Catholic wedding Cost

Talking Catholic wedding Cost

Hi All,

I am planning my wedding in August and need help.

I am on a very very tight budget (1.5 lakhs including everything) for 100 ppl. A church wedding with a reception in a hotel veg-nonveg.

Please give me ideas, suggestions .....

Hey vinisha.........

Wedding is such a wonderful occasion; especially Christian weddings are truly beautiful. I would always wish to be a part of Christian wedding; I think Christian wedding wonít cost much.....................

Everything depends on how well you manage the money wisely; there is no wonder in doing the wedding even with Rs 1.5 lakhs. Donít worry............ your marriage will really happen in a beautiful way.

Re: Catholic wedding Cost

Hi Vinisha,

You can have a beautiful and cheap wedding if you take care of a few things wisely. Check out these great ways to cut costs and save money.

1) Wedding Invitations
    Now a days, youth doesn't prefer sending postage wedding invitations and rather they go for online wedding invitations. Actually online invitations are freaky, fun, elegant and free of cost. Send online invitations to your friends and family. While sending invitations for your family members, include the names of elders as well as kids' so that no one is missed out.

In this way you can actually save money on postal invitations which sums up a huge amount.

2) Change the Day of the Week
    Have your wedding on a weeknight or day when there is less chance of a crowd attending.

3) Wedding Food
    Inquire with many caterers or hotels the charge they impose for wedding lunch or dinner. And then go for the one that serves good food and at the same time cheap comparatively.

Have a beautiful wedding dear

-------------------------------------------------
    All the best,

Thalimangalam.com
    The Kerala Matrimony Portal for finding your soul-mate

Catholic wedding Cost

I would try to not feel strange for asking.. seems like the tag line for everything but "the economy the way it is" should help them understand. Churches recieve other means of monetary income so this is not going to make/break them where as other wedding business' dont have as much flex.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed