+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Suggest me regarding Divorce.

Question Suggest me regarding Divorce.

Now i am living in chennai.I was married on Nov 30, 2011 in madurai. marriage was registered in madurai. we have 5 months old baby.

My wife is humiliating me in the presence of my parents.she is refusing to do household work and
    she and her parents are ordering me to appoint a housemaid. Always make problem with me regarding my parents and not willing to come to home town and also told that she will not come to my sister marriage which is on next month.

She is giving me a mental torture.

I asked her parents to take her with them and they took her on March 24 2013.After that they threatening me through phone that they will file harresment case. My wife told that she will come back to me only if i agree with her following conditions.

*) She will only come after two months from now.
    *) Housemaid should be appointed.
    *) She never come to my hometown and meet my parents.
    *) But I have to obey her parents.

I told them that i am not interested to live with her and told them to take the house hold items,jewels and her certificates given at the time of marriage.

This sunday they will come and collect everything.

Should i appoint a lawyer at the time of giving these items to them. Suggest me.

I am also willing to get divorce.

Senthil Kumar
    77082 55583

Sorry to hear this, but give it a try

Hi Senthil,

Sorry to hear this, even I had the same situation till last week... but few of the suggestions from this forum and my well-wishers has helped me to some extent..

My only suggestion for u, just think of ur 5 months old baby if not for ur wife..then take wise decision..
    Divorce is easy thing, but its u and ur baby going to suffer life long..

Think and decide my friend, before doing anything....there is saying in our side, "leave the kite to fly till the thread reaches the last point.. then pull it back else cut it off"..give a try my friend and if it becomes worse, u can cut it off any time...

Regards,
    ur well wisher
    [QUOTE=sentiln;288230]Now i am living in chennai.I was married on Nov 30, 2011 in madurai. marriage was registered in madurai. we have 5 months old baby.

My wife is humiliating me in the presence of my parents.she is refusing to do household work and
    she and her parents are ordering me to appoint a housemaid. Always make problem with me regarding my parents and not willing to come to home town and also told that she will not come to my sister marriage which is on next month.

She is giving me a mental torture.

I asked her parents to take her with them and they took her on March 24 2013.After that they threatening me through phone that they will file harresment case. My wife told that she will come back to me only if i agree with her following conditions.

*) She will only come after two months from now.
    *) Housemaid should be appointed.
    *) She never come to my hometown and meet my parents.
    *) But I have to obey her parents.

I told them that i am not interested to live with her and told them to take the house hold items,jewels and her certificates given at the time of marriage.

This sunday they will come and collect everything.

Should i appoint a lawyer at the time of giving these items to them. Suggest me.

I am also willing to get divorce.

Senthil Kumar
    77082 55583[/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed