+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSMP UK Visa Tier 1 - Help for English Document Proof Required

Sir. Very Informative and very clear message from you. I have few problems. They ask for the Annual Salary. How should I show this ? I am working with PSU and my salary in CTC terms is near 10 Lakhs.. but in pay slip we are given only 25000 remaining which are given through benefits and allowances... So now can I show my income as 10 lakhs > or should I show it as 25000 * 12 ? In case if Any Specific allowances can be added to the the annual income could be please through some light on it ?
    > rdkannan wrote:

> Hi,

I have applied HSMP Visa in november and got in a 2 weeks time.. here is the list of following documents are required.

1. 10th,12th, College Degree and consolidated Market sheet.
    2. Medium of instruction certificate.. ( you will get this in university they have their own format. if not i can give you what need to be written).
    3. all your employer appointment letter,appraisal letter etc for past 2 or 3 employer.
    4. one year payslip from the current employer.
    5. one year bank statement from the bank where you salary was credited. highlight the salary in the statement by a marker..one more thing the company name should be refelected in the statement (ex..company by salary. if the company name not there ,then you need a letter from the bank stating that you have salary account in the bank for the company and everymonth your salary is credited so on the account).
    6. 3 months funds maintaining statement from the bank. (thought salary & funds on the same bank, keep the both statement).
    7. some reference in uk providing a temp accomdation for 1 or 2 weeks in a mail along with their passport,visa page any their address proof in uk(rental agreement or utility bill,etc)
    8. recent tax return proff.

i can help you clarifying any doubts. all the best..

Hi.
    I wonder Tier 1 General Visa and HSMP ... whats the Difference. Let me say my requirement... I wanna get a eligibility to apply for jobs which are based in Lodon which specifies a pre-condition as eligible EU citizens and Work permit Holders.... So what is my requirement in this case ? Which One should I go for ?
    > Sheetal WTC wrote:

> Hi Arunabh,

You can apply for the Tier 1 (General) Visa on your own, as the application process is very simple. However it is advisable to take Professional help in filling your application, as there would be certain minute details, if ignored would effect the outcome of your application.

Hi. Can you please provide with a sample Cover letters for each mentioned below. I will be greatful
    > Tier1Visashop wrote:

> Unless you want to spend 50k on the consultancy alone, I would suggest you do it by yourself. This is a fairly straight forward process. Also, all the consultant will do is ensure that you have all the documents else ask *you* to collect the documents.

Apart from collecting the documents, also make sure that you have prepared cover letters for each of the sections and a general cover letter. i.e. a General Cover letter explaning your case, a cover letter for your past earnings section and a cover letter for your Educational Qualification section.

All the best for your application.

Hi. Vittal I am applying for Tier 1 from Mumbai but not in May but may be June or July. If you could come in contact.. I will be greatful..we can share the doubts arising.... and help each other.
    > vittal_email wrote:

> Anyone is applying for Tier 1 from Hyderabad in May?

HI I am planning to apply the Tier 1 Visa for UK from Mumbai.

Is any one planning to apply from mumbai. Please let me know.

Hi tkkreddy,

I am planning to apply from mumbai also.

> SekharTelaprolu wrote:

> Hei Vittal,
    This is Sekhar Telaprolu From Chennai but basically i am From Hyd , I am applaying HSMP Tier 1 Genaral Visa in the month of May. 91-9940083414.

call me on 9866396947 if you need any help

> gcool01 wrote:

> Hi tkkreddy,

I am planning to apply from mumbai also.

Hi Goccol
    get in touch with me ... we can share the difficulties maaill me at tkkreddy[at the rate of]gmail[dot]com or on

Can you please provide me NARIC site address where I can check whether my course/degree appears in NARIC database for applicability of the English Language clearance.

I found that my university is there in NARIC database while checking for education.Does it mean that this English Language certificate is also applicable for my university also.

Hi,

I was in UK for last one year. I qualify with UK salary points.

My question is bank statement. I have one year bank statement only.

I maintained account balance in the same bank. Since, i have only one year bank statement, can i apply with the one year bank statement. Or should i need to proceed another separate bankstatement to show the minimum account balance.

Also, is it mandatory to show ITR file return for last 3 yrs. I do not have the ITR filed in India for the last year.

[quote=tkkreddy]Hi. Vittal I am applying for Tier 1 from Mumbai but not in May but may be June or July. If you could come in contact.. I will be greatful..we can share the doubts arising.... and help each other.
    > vittal_email wrote:

> Anyone is applying for Tier 1 from Hyderabad in May?[/quote]
    Hi Reddy,

Could you please help me regarding my qualification, I did MBA. I found that my university is there in NARIC database while checking for education. I did't found the institution in NARIC database. should i go for University or college? what about English language certificate from University or College? Pls help me on this. it will be great to me...

Lalith

Hi all,

Could you please help me regarding my qualification, I did MBA. I found that my university is there in NARIC database while checking for education. I did't found the institution(College) in NARIC database. should i go for University or college? what about English language certificate from University or College? Pls help me on this. it will be great to me...

Lalith Reddy

[quote=vittal_email]Anyone is applying for Tier 1 from Hyderabad in May?[/quote]
    Hi Vittal,

Have u applied for HSMP? pls let me know mail id so that u can guide me to apply. iam planning to apply for HSMP in the month of October-09. I am collecting documents.

Lalith Reddy

[quote=Lalith][quote=vittal_email]Anyone is applying for Tier 1 from Hyderabad in May?[/quote]
    Hi Vittal,

Have u applied for HSMP? pls let me know mail id so that u can guide me to apply. iam planning to apply for HSMP in the month of October-09 at Hyderabad. I am collecting documents.

Lalith Reddy[/quote]

Hi,

Anyone planning to apply for HSMP from bangalore, plz let me know, we can discuss good options and can apply together.

Regards,
    Rajan

ya...im applying

Thank you for all the information in this thread. I'm planning to apply for the Tier 1, have a question:
    For qualification (I did M.Sc.), do I need to get a certificate from UK NARIC stating that my qualification is equivalent to UK's Master degree?
    Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone planning to apply for HSMP from Delhi in the month of November , plz let me know, we can discuss good options and can apply together.

Regards,
    sathish M.

7. some reference in uk providing a temp accomdation for 1 or 2 weeks in a mail along with their passport,visa page any their address proof in uk
    (rental agreement or utility bill,etc)

some one could you please explain me is this Utillity bill is scaned copy or original document need to submit.

> Tier1Visashop wrote:

> @arunabh
    You can apply for the visa yourself. You can find the list of documents required and other FAQ's at [url]http://www.tier1visashop.com[/url]
    Hey buddy, i have taken chance and went all by myself, ended up in mess.
    My application got rejected. I will advice not to take a chance.

@Jayita
    1. You cannot switch from dependent to HSMP from within UK. You will have to go back to your Home Country to apply for the Tier 1/HSMP Visa.
    2. The Tier 1 Visa rules have changed from the pervious HSMP rules in April 2008 itself. It is no longer a 2 step process to get the approval letter first and then apply for EC next. Under the Tier 1 Visa, you submit all your documents at the Visa Collection Center along with your passport and they fwd it to the British High Commission. If everything goes fine, you will get a result on your application in around 6-8 weeks time.
    3. The time frame can vary anywhere between 6-8 weeks.

@sator
    You can get a letter from your employer stating your per-diem and show the corresponding bank statements to prove that you indeed got a payment.

@Maria dr
    As long as the cash deposited matches with the amount in the payslips, there is no problem

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed