+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSMP UK Visa Tier 1 - Help for English Document Proof Required

Hey pal did yu take advice on procedures, amean about the procedure involved??

You should first get in touch with some one having sound knowledge about the same, as its not only about collecting papers..:)
    It is obviously not as easy as it seems:) u know.

Cheers!,
    Anna

> hemanthjava wrote:

> Hello All,

I have started my Work for Collecting Documents for the UK Visa Which I may apply in January. I am running short of time and hence want to start with the most difficult ones.

I completed my Degree in BE, VTU University (MS Ramaiah). And the degree was taught in English. Now I need a Proof of it. Has anyone got the format which the UK Embassy is expecting for verification. Has anyone applied for it in and got it. Could you please help me go about it. Because I am unsure whether to go to my college to collect such a verification document or go to the University in Belgaum.

Thanks in Advance....

Source: [url]http://www.iwebie.com/hsmp-uk-visa-faqs[/url]

Hi Friends,

I was able to gather lot of info through your conversions. Hope some one in the pool can help me.

I am planning to apply for HSMP. I have done my MBA from University of Melbourne and BE from Bangalore.

I am very much clearing my points based on the self assements. I have few queries.

Query 1: In this past 15 months I have gap of 1 unpaid month because i shifted company.
    Query2: Is Tax Returns a mandatory or does Form 16 is more than Enough.
    Query 3: I studied in australia, so even I need a english language letter from the Uni.

Please help me with the queries.

Regards
    Mahesh

HI Mahesh

Why dont to check out on [url]www.personalvisaguide.com[/url] as they offer a complete professional service for only INR 6400 with a 100% money back guarantee and these guys are based in London UK so they can give you the most authentic advice you can have from professional immigration advisors

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed