+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSMP UK Visa Tier 1 - Help for English Document Proof Required

Hello All,

I have started my Work for Collecting Documents for the UK Visa Which I may apply in January. I am running short of time and hence want to start with the most difficult ones.

I completed my Degree in BE, VTU University (MS Ramaiah). And the degree was taught in English. Now I need a Proof of it. Has anyone got the format which the UK Embassy is expecting for verification. Has anyone applied for it in and got it. Could you please help me go about it. Because I am unsure whether to go to my college to collect such a verification document or go to the University in Belgaum.

Thanks in Advance....

Source: [url]http://www.iwebie.com/hsmp-uk-visa-faqs[/url]

Hi,

I have applied HSMP Visa in november and got in a 2 weeks time.. here is the list of following documents are required.

1. 10th,12th, College Degree and consolidated Market sheet.
    2. Medium of instruction certificate.. ( you will get this in university they have their own format. if not i can give you what need to be written).
    3. all your employer appointment letter,appraisal letter etc for past 2 or 3 employer.
    4. one year payslip from the current employer.
    5. one year bank statement from the bank where you salary was credited. highlight the salary in the statement by a marker..one more thing the company name should be refelected in the statement (ex..company by salary. if the company name not there ,then you need a letter from the bank stating that you have salary account in the bank for the company and everymonth your salary is credited so on the account).
    6. 3 months funds maintaining statement from the bank. (thought salary & funds on the same bank, keep the both statement).
    7. some reference in uk providing a temp accomdation for 1 or 2 weeks in a mail along with their passport,visa page any their address proof in uk(rental agreement or utility bill,etc)
    8. recent tax return proff.

i can help you clarifying any doubts. all the best..

Hi rdkannan,

Could you please let me know the format for English language proficiency and I cannot get a consolidated marksheet from my university (Old Bangalore Univ). Can I submit all the marksheets individually or is the degree certificate enough?

Thanks and Regards,
    Kiran

studying abroad don't forget to take your mobile connections from India itself way before you even travel

remove all barriers

call me @ 9833601334
    [email]nitin.gupta1@matrix.in[/email]

Hi,

I want to apply for HSMP but don't know can I go for it myself. I have couple of questions to ask.

1. I am 30 Years old. (Claiming 5 Points)

2. I have done MBA from Pakistan (Quid-e-Azam University). (Claiming 30 Points)

3. I am a Montessori Teacher for couples of Year but don't have any qualification related to it except attended couple of Montessori Teacher Training Seminars and I have attended Montessori Workshop as well.

4. Applying for previous earning (Claiming 40 Points).

5. Letter from University stating that my taught program was in English Language, but also willing to go for IELTS.

6. Have reserved fund of plus 2800 pounds.

Can I apply for HSMP and my points are sufficient or not.

Thanks.

Hi

Can anyone provide the format in which the certificate of insctruction language can be prepared?

Ravi
    raval.rb[at]gmail.com

Hi

do we need english requirment letter from university or from college itself is suffice.

Dear EC seekers

Hello everybody. I was going through the forum casually. I think number of UK Entry Clearance/Work Visa seekers need the documents which are to be filed with the British High Commition through the applicable agency.

I had applied the EC for UK myself (Not through any Visa consultant) and was unfortunate to be refused the EC at the first instant. That was because of the glaring folly of the concerned EC officer. However after my review application, it was granted to me in the month of Sep 2008 and at present I am in UK.

Some of you were asking about the format of certificate of instruction language taught in your college. However you must check first the UK NARIC site or/through point calculator whether your course/degree appears in NARIC database for applicability of the English Language clearance. It was issued to me from my college. I did not go to my University as my college's name was in the database of NARIC :-

Formats are hereunder:-

First your application here:-

Name of applicant “Address line 1”
    “Address line 2”
    Mobile :- xxxxx-xxxxx
    LandLine :- 0xxx-xxxxxxxx

To, Date:- XXXXX

The Director/ Dean (Academic Affairs)
    Name of College / Institute of Technology
    Address1,
    Address2 – Pin Code

Subject: Request for my XXXXX Course:
    Medium of Instruction Certificate.

Respected Sir,

With reference to the subject mentioned above, this is to bring to your kind information that the undersigned intends to apply for the Tier-1 (General) Migrant UK Visa. For the eligibility, it is required that a certificate is issued from the institute which certifies that the degree was taught in English and all course work and examinations were conducted in English language. It is required as an evidence of English language ability.

I had graduated from XXXXXX College, XXXXX. The details are given hereunder for your reference.

Name: Your Name
    Duration of study: Yr - Yr
    Course: Bachelor of Engineering/ Name of Cource
    Branch: XXXXX Engineering
    Roll Number xxxxxxx

I am enclosing a copy of my Degree certificate for your reference. It is therefore requested to kindly arrange to issue the required certificate for which I shall remain highly obliged.
    Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Encl :- A/A (Your Name)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Certificate format :-

Dated:- XXXX

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Your Name S/o Your father’s Name has completed his XX year Name of the course from Name of the Institution with short address, India – Affiliated to University of XXXX, India (if applicable). He was awarded the degree on Date.

The medium of instruction for the above mentioned full time XX year degree course was English and all course work and examinations were conducted in English language. Mr. Your Name is well versed with and fully conversant in reading, writing, speaking & listening English Language. His registration/roll number in the College/University was XXXXXX.

I, the undersigned, confirm that the above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Dean (Academic Affairs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need any clarification, pl fell free to ask.

Swaraj K Bose

Hi ,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General Category this January.

Concerned to know if it is wise to apply of your own or should I take help of any of the immigartion services.

I am working as a software engg in Bangalore and fullfill all the basic req. Have even qualified on point basis.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi,

I am on a dependent visa in the UK, however I wish to apply for the tier 1 ( HSMP ). I am aware that my stamping must be done from India.

1. Please let me know if i can apply for HSMP ( application ) from the UK
    2. Can I recieve the approval letter while I stay in the UK and then go back to india for stamping.
    3. What is the recent time frame for recieving an approval after submiting the application.

Please help

jayita

Hi,

I am planning to apply for HSMP/Tier1 from UK. I have been here for about 3 years but my salary here is on a perdiem/allowance basis and no salary slips. Can anyone assist how can I show this as my UK earnings?

rgds

Hi Arunabh,

You can apply for the Tier 1 (General) Visa on your own, as the application process is very simple. However it is advisable to take Professional help in filling your application, as there would be certain minute details, if ignored would effect the outcome of your application.

> Jayita wrote:

> Hi,

I am on a dependent visa in the UK, however I wish to apply for the tier 1 ( HSMP ). I am aware that my stamping must be done from India.

1. Please let me know if i can apply for HSMP ( application ) from the UK
    2. Can I recieve the approval letter while I stay in the UK and then go back to india for stamping.
    3. What is the recent time frame for recieving an approval after submiting the application.

Please help

jayita

Dear Jayita,

Tier 1 [General] Migrant Visa has replaced HSMP and it is a single stage process now. You need to apply directly at the British High Commission in India.

It would take 15 - 30 working days, for a decision to be made on your Visa application

Sheetal Pramod | Winston Taylor
    [url]www.winston-taylor.com[/url]

..hey brother
    what u need to do is /../. u need to make a recommendation letter from your college....they might have the basic format about what all things need to be in written....total two number of those letters one from your HOD n another from your any known lecturer n rest all documents what we all need nothing more than that ...n u need not to go to university for all that crap ok...just your college
    thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fly to london
    have a safe flight

Hi Guys!
    I received my monthly payment in cash form n deposited in bank in same mode,some one made me scared that its not acceptable by hsmp authorites and it should be in cheque form or credited by my company in bank...so does is effect my application???

@arunabh
    You can apply for the visa yourself. You can find the list of documents required and other FAQ's at [url]http://www.tier1visashop.com[/url]

@Jayita
    1. You cannot switch from dependent to HSMP from within UK. You will have to go back to your Home Country to apply for the Tier 1/HSMP Visa.
    2. The Tier 1 Visa rules have changed from the pervious HSMP rules in April 2008 itself. It is no longer a 2 step process to get the approval letter first and then apply for EC next. Under the Tier 1 Visa, you submit all your documents at the Visa Collection Center along with your passport and they fwd it to the British High Commission. If everything goes fine, you will get a result on your application in around 6-8 weeks time.
    3. The time frame can vary anywhere between 6-8 weeks.

@sator
    You can get a letter from your employer stating your per-diem and show the corresponding bank statements to prove that you indeed got a payment.

@Maria dr
    As long as the cash deposited matches with the amount in the payslips, there is no problem

I am planning to apply Tier 1 General in May 2nd week. Suggest me if you want me to go with the consultancy or can I directly apply.

I have all the documents given in checklist.

Also let me know any invitation letter is required ?

Please let me know as soon as possbile.

Thank You
    V2

Unless you want to spend 50k on the consultancy alone, I would suggest you do it by yourself. This is a fairly straight forward process. Also, all the consultant will do is ensure that you have all the documents else ask *you* to collect the documents.

Apart from collecting the documents, also make sure that you have prepared cover letters for each of the sections and a general cover letter. i.e. a General Cover letter explaning your case, a cover letter for your past earnings section and a cover letter for your Educational Qualification section.

All the best for your application.

Thanks for the message.

Anyone is applying for Tier 1 from Hyderabad in May?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed