+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is India Secure

hi folks!

after the mumbai attacks....what do you think WHY THERE IS TROOP IN WESTERN BORDER OF INDIA?

Are they(pakistan) just gathering for wishing us "happy new year" ?

or there is something ,which is beyond the understanding of India?

what steps we should take , as a safety measure ?

sobhit
    by one mistake we cant blame our troops.
    It has been said
    "Mistakes do happen even to the most able of people. It might be your technique is lacking or your attention wandered or you have grown tired and need a break. "

"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. "

we all know the past of our arm forces.

so stop blaming our army.

yes sobhit...
    sahil is right. You are saying that they gather to wish us 'happy new year'
    Dont you think It is our army who is always ready for our country. Whether it is war, or flood or earth quack or any other natural calamity. Why are you blaming our army i dont understand.

I can never forget that for my life, i was planning to visit Mumbai with my friends. luckily we though of going on some other day just few of my friends and me got stuck in our work. Tukaram Ombale, the Mumbai Police assistant sub-inspector Tukaram Ombale, who lost his life while capturing Kasab alive. let us not forget the brave Police and many like him died in the battle between the Ajmal Kasab and our brave team who fought against them. i feel that there was no proper communication in us.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed