+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What is your opinion on lavish weddings?

Hi Friends,
    You can see marriage season all around.People spending lots of money on marriage.Besides all the arrangements, they spend thousands of money on fire works.What you people think is it really needed to do all these for social status? Is it necessary to spend(waste) money on this? You are also agree that this should be done?

I think if the couple can afford it and it makes them happy , then that's fine. I think it's an individual thing. I personally would rather save the money for a house or flat etc where Ic an get soemthing back for my money... but liek I said I really think it is up to the couple on what they want on their wedding day.

You are right. But usually people like to spend lots of money for ceremony. What do you personally think about it? Would you like to go for this kind of ceremony?

I think there is no use in performing marriage lavishly, at the same time it should not be in a simple manner as well. Neutral way is always better. For example if parents have only one child, and then there is no problem in spending more money for his wedding, but vise versa it is not needed. For one child they do in a grand way, for the other it will be quite simple compared to the first. I personally one has to be really wise in spending money, because, the expenses are truly higher than the income. According to me, Spending money lavishly for wedding is not necessary. This is my opinion.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed