+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: how to convert love to arranged marriage of same caste

Unhappy how to convert love to arranged marriage of same caste

helo evrybody,
    i love a guy who is of same caste and going to abroad in coming year.he is 2 nd half years elder to me.but i am rich but he is from middle class.he can earn good salary per month by the time i marry him and he will be in abroad. at present he is working in an mnc.but the problem is that how to manage my father.iMy father doesnt like love marriage.is there any bureau who can handle thisand solve this.please give me an advice.can anybody give me a plan that i can manage my father.actually i thought of hiring our caste marriage bureau so that they can help us.in order to do so,we shud have a person in middle from both the families.boys family like me a lot.the problem is mainly with my father.i think this is not so critical.plz help me out with a good plan.please help me out..

Thumbs up Do ur own

Cutie,

your Q is cute too...
    this is not a movie to do. you can approach agency but there is no guarantee ur father would filter a middle class guy. isnt it??
    why dont you tell you father and convince him. where there is a will there is a way. stand for yourself and your life.

Thumbs up Love Commandoes can be a good help.

Dear cutie1,
    Your situation is perfectly normal, you can get married and then elope to abroad with your bf/ future husband. Indian parents can be old fashioned and can be hard to convince at times. I am glad that you found someone who likes you and treats you the way you like. In the end if you marry a rich but treats you like slave or crap it is of no use.
    Anyways you can contact love commandoes, which were shown in the satyamev jayate Love is not a crime episode.
    You can google there contact information or it is listed on this website http://lovecommandos.org/
    Never compromise on your happiness, hope something works out for you.

Goodluck!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed