+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: I don't want to be in a relation as I suffered but at the same time I miss him alot w

I don't want to be in a relation as I suffered but at the same time I miss him alot w

Hello,

I was in a relationship with a guy for last 2 years. I loved him madly. He also loved me. He was loyal but he didn't respect me nor my parents.

Several times he abuse me and my family. His mentality, possessiveness and stuborn nature was killing me inside. He told me several unexpected things, on which i cried bitterly. We had fights each and every moment. I tried to stay away from these fights but he used to say that kind of words that i couldn't bear. I broke out in words.

Finally I decided to break up with him. But, still I miss him becoze my love was pure for him. I loved him as a mother, as a friend, as a lover etc. I played so many roles for him. But finally i got nothing.

I want to come out of it. How to make myself strong? Sometimes i thought lets give our relation one more chance but I tried it several times but nothing happened right.

What to do? I didn't want to hook up with some one else right now.

Please help. I am not well these days.

Suggestion! to thread

I can only suggest, first tell your buddy that you are in some family problem, let him know by sending some audible voice messages and avoid phone calls, stop messaging otherwise things become more messy. Dont over dose him, just stay quite and change your day to day activities. Try hard to take part in in-house activities. Go for some outing with your brother or family.

If still things hurting you then you can stop contact with him and let him understand itself. By the time he definitely changed and avoid all those things. You can also enjoy some music and do not listen sad songs as you already in bad situation.

Mess with problems is not the only solution, give some space to your relationship!

Take care!

Thumbs up Solution for breakup is hookup.

Not every relationship you starts goes to marriage. Some are good, some are bad. We all are human beings we commit mistakes. May be he was not perfect for you. And yes respect is very important in relationship. Be thankful that you came to know about his bad behavior before you were married, so you can move on and start a fresh new life. Experiences from previous relationships will make you a better person. I know I know its going to be hard for you to move on, you are going through withdrawals of previous relationship. Being honest it is going to be hard, but you will eventually get over it. Yes i suggest you find some other guy or other friend with whom you can share feelings. Life is too short to be unhappy and waiting, just move on, you sound like a amazing person I am sure you deserve someone better.

Goodluck!

u r following western culture ... leave one ..move to another .. wtf!

even in arange mrg ..if all couples follow this trend ..we will end up with 100% divorces world

shame on girls .. when boys handled world ..earth was better place with joint big families

shame on these dirty modern girls

Hi my dear Swati,
    I can understand what you been through. You have given in enough chance and you given this relation enough time but this seems to be not your cup of tea. That guy is not just mature to handle a relationship. Dnt be in hurry to hookup for other realtion just enjoy ur free life with frnds
    go for outing. Do some fun , have a new haircut, get dresses well , get compliments from people.

If he is your destiny he need to understand that with trust and respect it will not working.

if he is still same all the time than its not worth patching up with him.

get frnds here or facebook or in real life where ever you want but be easy and enjoy ur life.

Yours
    Preet
    Problem expert

[QUOTE=swatidec30;292589]Hello,

I was in a relationship with a guy for last 2 years. I loved him madly. He also loved me. He was loyal but he didn't respect me nor my parents.

Several times he abuse me and my family. His mentality, possessiveness and stuborn nature was killing me inside. He told me several unexpected things, on which i cried bitterly. We had fights each and every moment. I tried to stay away from these fights but he used to say that kind of words that i couldn't bear. I broke out in words.

Finally I decided to break up with him. But, still I miss him becoze my love was pure for him. I loved him as a mother, as a friend, as a lover etc. I played so many roles for him. But finally i got nothing.

I want to come out of it. How to make myself strong? Sometimes i thought lets give our relation one more chance but I tried it several times but nothing happened right.

Please help. I am not well these days.[/QUOTE]

Smile hiii

forgot h otherwise u going very big problem....
    agar usko bhulna hain tho apne maan main usko gaaliya doo..
    then u feel better aur ek aachi se job karlo jisse busy ho jaogi...aur aapka dhayn waha nahi jayega

[QUOTE=swatidec30;292589]Hello,

Please help. I am not well these days.[/QUOTE]

Swati,

you are in a break up trauma phase, trust me you will get over, give it sometime.
    there is nothing wrong leaving a person if they are hurting you and your life
    initially it's a killing pain but will go away..
    life gives you wounds and leave scars, some fade out some not.. but pain caused by wound will definitely go away after sometime.. so give sometime dont push yourself to forget him.. it will happen naturally.. i feel finding another guy immediately after a breakup is not a best solution for every case...
    take this as a good opportunity to understand what you are and what you want..if ur employed focus on career.. u dont have one try to find one..
    go out with ur buddies who are close to u and do not bug u abt past.. if u have none of such, make new frnds, focus just on your self nothing else.bond with family more than ever. when life bring a person into your life be ready for it..

You will laugh again

First love ... heart break for the first time.
    Tough.
    Hurts a lot.
    But a day will dawn when you might want to laugh over it.
    Suggest that you don't draw the curtains. Let light pour in.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed