+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Islamic Schools In Hyderabad

Im looking for Islamic schools in Hyderabad for my kids. Can you any one help find good madrasas or islamic schools where they can learn the Deen of Allah. thanks.
    PS. would also like to relocate in hyderabad, how is life there? flat rents?schools? and so on.

[url]www.madinaquraanicmissionschool.com[/url]
    [url]www.azaanschool.com[/url]
    visit these two school sites
    life in hyd is good

> Nasrudeen wrote:

> Im looking for Islamic schools in Hyderabad for my kids. Can you any one help find good madrasas or islamic schools where they can learn the Deen of Allah. thanks.
    PS. would also like to relocate in hyderabad, how is life there? flat rents?schools? and so on.

Salamu aleikum Nasrudeen,
    I have just read your post and am interested whether you have found any good informartion about islamic schools in Hyderabad including residential. We would love to move to India, Hyderabad but we lack of proper information about schools and residentials. If you have some valuable information please share with us.

Jazakallah

Said

You can also contact Hyderabad Islamic School , near Victoria Hotel, Talab Katta Road Hyd on 64591226,9701311126.

Assuming its hyderabad in AP..

Hyderabad is a growing city...Its considerably cheaper than the other metros.Rentals are high in the hi tech city, cyberabad area.. they normally take 3 months rent in advance..Average rent for 3 bhk is 10-15,000.. Schooling you have many options... but since u asked for islamic ones you might want to check out
    Azaan international school ([url]www.azaanschool.com[/url])
    The Madina Islamic Schools have branches in the old city areas.
    Minhajul Quran English Medium High School.

School admissions begin in nov-dec..

good luck

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu
    If you aren't definate that its Hyd you are returning to, then Chennai has a lot of Islamic schools but most are pretty traditional in their approach to kids (lots of hw/ tests/ etc). We also shifted back from the US some years ago and finally started up our own islamic school (al qamar academy) which is an alternative style one - so child friendly, child oriented, no homework, no tests, no school bags etc. Check it out
    Aneesa

Assalaamu Alaikum! One of the most reputed Islamic school in Hyderabad is Madina Qur'aanic Mission High School situated at Mehdipatnam, where my three children are studying since 5 years, Alhamdulillah they are learning modern education, speaking well in English and learning all about Islam & Quraan and simultaneously my elder daughter has started Hifz e.i. memorization of Quraanic verses. I am very much satisfy with their performance and being fearful to Allah and practicing good habits & deeds. why not you go through their web site which is [url]www.mqmschool.org[/url]
    Please remember me in prayer.
    Allah Hafiz

The Islamic schools in Hyderabad are:

Hyderabad Islamic School

Ghalib Plaza, Near New Classic Ice Cream, Yakupura Main Road.
    Hyderabad
    040 6459 1226

Noori Shah Madarsa

Chandrayanagutta
    Hyderabad

Azaan International School

H.No. 8-2-404,
    Road No. 6, Banjara Hills,
    Hyderabad-500 034.
    Andhra Pradesh, India.
    Tel: (+91) (40) 23353900 / (+91) (40) 23353901
    (+91) (40) 64509370 / (+91) (40) 64509380