+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Diet Chart For 1-Year Old Baby

hi,
    well i m shammi

plz send me a diet chart for 1 year old baby. and plz tell me a solution that my baby wakes every 1 or 1/2 an hour in the night and i feel very disturb. and in a day she sleeps only 1 time that is for 1/2 an hour. plz tell me any solution for that

This diet will be suitable for your child:
    Fruit or vegetable or both, breast milk, infant cereal for breakfast.
    egg yolk (yello part of egg), cheese slice, cheese food, dal (pulse), banana pieces, yoghurts and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
    Take care!

Smile

A healthy growing child definitely requires rich proteins, carbohydrates, nutrients, fats. And yeah of course milk is very essential for a child’s growth. It’s the right time to give your child food. Whole milk is better than breast milk once he reaches one year. For breakfast you can feed them one 1dli, upma. For lunch feed them with dall and rice with some vegetables. For snacks give them some fruits and boiled vegetables. Dinner can consists of yogurt, some vegetable rice with some curry. Hope this diet plan was helpful.

Wink best diet chart for your 1-year old baby

it isn't that troubling to fix the best diet chart for your 1-year old baby. Most babies will like to change their drinking habit. Instead of giving breast milk only, start giving whole milk. More vegetables, fruits, grains can be given to your 1-year old baby. It is so as it contains nutrients, which is very essential. However, don't start giving nuts coffee, tea, potato chips. Or even corn, grapes etc. it will choke your baby. tooth decay will also come if you give such beverages. It is okay for you and me, but not for babies. They contains sugar. Make then eat more times as they don't eat that much in a single sitting. Like you do And, for sleep, according to doctors and other health care people, baby needs 10 hours or more sleep. What you can do is:
    • Switch off lights
    • It lets your baby sleep
    • Never let other kids or people be with them
    • Sleeping happens for babies mostly either at night or at day time

By the time your baby is a year old it will develop some stamina to digest light food. So you can start giving your baby other food products such as boiled and smashed dal and vegetables, fruit juices, cereals, malt and other easily digestible food. Coming to your baby’s sleeping problem, feed your baby nicely before taking it for curdle. During evening allow the kid to play with the toys so that it feels tired and sleep well at night.

If a baby cries at night it signifies that his tummy was not filled before sleep. Usually babies neglect eating food at the right time and puts the caretaker in trouble waking for him at sleepy hours. To avoid such case you need to keep an eye on his diest. Better provide less food at earlier period of evening time. So that your child looks for food at the right time. But then you cannot keep him starve at his demand for food. So frequently give him sweet citrus based juice or orange juice. This will help develop his digestion power and will make him look for heavier food items. Keep boiled milk and hot water in flask ready in case the child wakes up at odd hours. You can easily prepare milk by pouring hot water to the milk and bring it to normal temperature so that the baby can drink fast.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed