+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: need a serious advice

Unhappy need a serious advice

hi all,
    i like a guy who is at present going to b settled in uk or somewhere in europe.but the thing is that my father is rich enough.boy is not so rich but had enough money to live a very good life.the thing is that we belong to same caste nd he is elder to me by 2 years.he also likes me.their family also likes me a lott..i am scared how to tell this to my father.this is not possible to tell my dad..bcoz he doesnt like love and all that stuff.boy is also good luking.but the thing is that we dont any common people to take our marriage proposal till my father.boys parents were ready to ask my father.but if my father doesnt say yes,they vl take things lite.but i do love him so mch..the boy is very good in his behaviour.but i am confused how my father will take things.at present boy is doing job in an mnc in noida with good package.i have done completed my btech.i actually thought of contacting marraige bureau.so that i can give them money nd settle our marriage.is that good way?.or i dnt have single person close wid me to share this plz do help me

Thumbs up Break the ice.

You do not have to talk directly to your dad. Talking about love can be challenging specially to parents. Find someone who is close to your dad and you. May be like your mom? If you are close to your mom(example) and if she has good relationship with dad then may be she can put the word for you. You do not want to marry just a rich guy, he should treat you right as well. Currently this guy may not be as rich as yours but atleast he is smart, good looking and has a good job. Money can be earned over time, no big deal, but finding someone who truly loves you and treats you right can be hard. So go ahead and break the news from someone who is friendly and trustworthy with you and dad and see where it goes. Hope something works out for you. Goodluck

Unhappy thnq u ..suggest some other way

its not possible..bcz my mom is always on my dad's side..that is the problem.guy who i want to marry is cute nd good luking.he is doing a good job.infact bcoz of me he dropeed many amibitions of his lyf.seriously,he cares me to the peak.from 3 years we are in relationship.guy and his family members are really awesum.the main problem is that money.he can earn a very good amount in a year.we dont have any mutuals between our families.i dnt have anybody close to me and my dad.what we thought is that is that to go for a marriage bureau people.and ask them fix the match.i dont have dare to approach my mom.plzz do sugest sum other way advance thanq u..plz do help out

plz do sugest me sum other way

plzzz..do suggest me sum other way bcz i dnt hav gutts to approach evn my mom..plz do sugest sum other way plzz

Marriage bureau might not be a bad idea as u both belong to same caste.. but ur parents will ask them hw do u know about us , we are not looking matches for my girl etc etc...

people do not think about parents when they fall in love, but at the time of marriage parents come into picture and can not dare enough to speak to parents.. is it a respect???? or parent child relation is not healthy????? or parental attitude..

u know family will not accept.. but give a shot.. try convincing your parents.. but before that expect the worst that could happen to you and prepare for it...
    talk to him and his family as well before you blast this to ur family.. if something go wrong ask him or his family to visit you and talk to your parents..
    take a challenging step for you and your life.. this is a life changing move.. dare for what u need..

all d best..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed