+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: plz Give me Hyderabad addresses of register or Arya Samaj marriage

we are already in love from last 2 years. we both are hindu but our parents not accepting our love . can i know the procedure for register marriage or Arya Samaj Marriage. plz help me what documents are needed for marriage. we want to do it soon. if anyone knows plz tell me. i am really thankful for this.

my parents are forcing me.plz Give me Hyderabad addresses of register marriage or Arya Samaj Marriage.plz

;-) (y)

Register marriage office is in nampally near mojamjahi market. In Register offcie you need to register and they would take minimum of 30 days.
    Arya smaj is in barkatpura/narayanguda.

Dude,

For registar marriage in Arya Samaj you can reach Mr. Raju on 9885011801. He will guide you further.

All the best for your marriage & have a happy life ahead.

marrage

[QUOTE=reliance3;35299]we are already in love from last 2 years. we both are hindu but our parents not accepting our love . can i know the procedure for register marriage or Arya Samaj Marriage. plz help me what documents are needed for marriage. we want to do it soon. if anyone knows plz tell me. i am really thankful for this.

my parents are forcing me.plz Give me Hyderabad addresses of register marriage or Arya Samaj Marriage.plz[/QUOTE]

i need all kind of information

The Arya samaj mandir encourages love marriage and if you are planning to register your marriage under the Hindu marriage act you may visit the site mentioned below.
    www.aryasamajdelhi.com
    Here below are the contact details of the Marriage register offices in Hyderabad, check it out.
    No. 9-5-1 Champapet Main Road in Hyderabad Saroor Nagar Call: 23449168
    No. 4/20 Sumitra Nagar in Hyderabad Kukatpally
    Azampura Sub-Registrar Office, in Hyderabad Moosarambagh Call: 4548725
    Sayeed Brigadier Road,
    Tadbund Bowenpally,
    Hyderabad
    Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal
    No. 39 Prashasan Nagar
    Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
    Andhra Pradesh, India - 500033

Tel : 040-23552151

Arya Samaj Hyderabad wedding

You must be already knowing that wedding customs and rituals are much looked upon in India.
    Arya Samaj is there at Sitaphalmandi Boudha Nagar in Hyderabad
    Call them or take help from them at 27071816
    There is also one another at Sultan Bazar in Hyderabad
    You can have elaborate rituals for your Hindu marriage function or opt for a simpler one. Your religion favours this also.

If your parents are not agreeing for love marriage and if both of you are in your marriage age (boy:21 and girl:18) then you can go for court marriage/register marriage. For this type of marriage you need to produce the documents related to you age proof and address proof. In Hyderabad there is Registrar office in Jama-I-Osmania where you can enquire further about it.

Getting married in Arya Samaj style is quite a good option wherein you get printed marriage certification. The marriage certificate which is provided by the Arya Samaj body is strong enough to prove that you are married. Here in Hyderabad there are multiple Arya Samaj temples wherein your marriage could be conducted. In Hyderabad you have multiple options to get married in your desired destination. One Arya Samaj temple is located in Saroor Nagar where you have to come down to Champapet Main Road. The door number is 9-5-1. There is another in Kukatpally zone at Sumitra Nagar where the door number is 4/20. Else you can come down to Moosarambagh where near to the Azampura Sub-Registrar Office you can locate their building.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed