+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: husband avoids my parents

My husband is avoiding my family.He doesn ot want to come to my house .
    It happened that my paraents were against my marriage with himThey had told he is not smart and handsome.But later on they accepted us and we got married.

Now my husband doesn ot wantt o come..Its just been 3 months of marriage.Till now I have asked him to come over,he came but then we used to have fights.

Now for my mothers bday I wanted that he should be there but he is not coming.HE will come for the party we are throwing later and says that he will attend party which is one week after the birthday so why to come before on actual birthday?

we stay with inlaws.But in case we were not then if such a case would be with his mother, then would he think the same way ? I know he would not. Then why it is different when it comes to my parents??

what to do?

do u want to have lovely peace full life
    if yes then try ur best that don't expect him at all
    i know it's really much difficult bt is not impossible. (Y)

i feels u r not tryinf to understand any thing ^o)

u can change behaviour of ur hubby by love and patiance only........No other way. Take it easy and keep trying with love.

I am very much sure that there are other couples out there, who just wince at the thought of visiting the in laws, but....now you get married, and there is no ways of avoiding them I mean to say that there is no way out from cage, now you have to act like your enjoying being there, and move on with your life in the house. If not put your husband in your shoes that may give some clue what you’re going through.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed