+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Want to adopt a newborn boy in Delhi

I wish to adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi but I have been told that I will have to wait for four years for the right baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives with Rs 20,00,000 as family income and have been married for seven years. We only wish to parent a cute little son. We both are fit and fine and I didn't think that we had to wait so long for the baby to be placed with us. Why does it take so long and is there any other way to shorten this time period?

Adopting a child always requires a waiting period. After making up your mind and selecting the child you want to adopt you will have to wait to for at least 6 months to a year to finish all the formalities like home study and other legal formalities. For any type of adoption, even after a child is found, you may have to wait weeks or months while final arrangements are made.

I Want A Adopt A Baby Girl Chiled Plz Help Me

Contact adoption centres, if you submit allthe documents they requie you'll get ur child after a short waiting period.

Sushil ji, To adopt a child, you can contact the centres and shishu grehs listed at [url]www.cara.nic.in[/url]. It is an official government website. You will have better chances in remoters and more inaccessible areas.

hey there umm ill love to adopt your son but im looking for a babyboy and a babyboygirl or twins can you help me please ;-) im looking for new born can you help me :-D :-D :-D

hello check out from the web st-anthonyorphanhome.page.tl or send an email to [email]chenwijonathan@yahoo.com[/email] if you are interested in a new born within a short period of time.thanks

want to discuss more regarding your need. please contact me on my mail id [email]arp.ganguly@gmail.com[/email]

I want to adopt a new born baby (preferably boy) in Delhi.
    Please help me.
    We failed to have baby through IVF in one attempt. Another attept in not affordable for me.

Shatrughan

Good day mother and dad am having my baby that i want to give out for adoption only to a Christian home that is ready to take good care of him . please come and adopt him am in hard times and do not want anything to happen with him .

Good day mother and dad am having my baby that i want to give out for adoption only to a Christian home that is ready to take good care of him . please come and adopt him am in hard times and do not want anything to happen with him . contact me at [email]sadrakelly@yahoo.com[/email]

hi
    i am from mauritius- hindu origin, my husband is of indian citizen. we are well-off- But due to medical problems, we are advised to adopt a baby. Plse make us realise our dreams .

We have a great hope that a baby will come to us

thank u

i want to adopt a baby boy , i have been married for 7yrs nd i dont have a baby... i need a baby desperately.. nyone intersted pls contact me at my [email]manishvandanajain@gmail.com[/email]

for your need i might help call me at 9250361487 urgently

Hello Dear,
    Good Day I Have Just Seen Your Advert Stipulating That You Need A Child.well

I Think I Have Really Found Some One That Can Really Take Good Care Of My Babies(not

My Biological Children).i Do Love Little Children Very Much So I Do Make Sure The

Live A Healthy Life.i Am Here With Two Cute Babies A Boy And A Girl.they Are 3years

And 4years Respectively.their Father Died When They Where 4 And 3 Years Old

Respectively While Their Mother Died 2years After She Gave Birth To Them.they Were

Later Taking Care Off By Their Late Cousin Who Died In A Ghastly Car Accident.
    From That Time I Have Been Caring For Them.they All Attend Daycare Were Little

Education Is Given To Them.
    Erica And Benni Will Make A Perfect Home For Your Life And Will Make Sure You Are

Happy For Ever.if You Are Interested In Adopting Both Of My Babies Or One Of Them

Please Do Make Sure You Contact Me As Soon As Possible.so That I Can Begin The

Arrangements For Your New Babies To Come To You Soonest.i Am Giving Them At This Age

Because They Will Be Trained In The Way Their New Parents Do Desire.
    Waiting For Your Kind Response
    Best Regards

Dear Vandana and others who have expressed their desire to adopt a baby.

Please go through the below website for all details on adoption process, governement authorised adoption centres etc.

[url]http://www.indiaparenting.com/adoption/index.shtml[/url]

One word of caution is, do not accept any offer from any individual offering to help as it might be illegal and they might just try to rip you off by taking a big chunk of money from you.

Let me know where you are based ( City ) and I shall see if I can pass on reliable , govt authorised adoption centre contacts to you.

Best Wishes

Sanjay

[quote=vandana jain]i want to adopt a baby boy , i have been married for 7yrs nd i dont have a baby... i need a baby desperately.. nyone intersted pls contact me at my [email]manishvandanajain@gmail.com[/email][/quote]

HI,

A 45 days old girl child is with an NGO.
    Her mother died during her birth.and no one knows who was she and where did she come from as she was brought to NGO office when she was about to deliver.
    Anyone want to adopt then please send me a mail with some of your details.
    The NGO ofice will contact you soon.And trust me......No money will be asked for this.Only thing will be kept in mind is that whether you can give that child a secure future or not.
    Regards
    Neha
    [email]nehap187@yahoo.com[/email]

we would like to adopt a baby boy or girl. we are married for 10years we not have a baby. People with money minded do not reply. Those who want a secure, healthy and wealthy future for a new born only can reply to this. I'm working as HR manager in South India. we are middle class family, we own a house. we earn handful. Please reply.. will keep in touch.
    Thanks
    Sujatha
    [email]sujathabskr@gmail.com[/email]

I want to adopt a new born baby (preferably boy) in Delhi.
    Please help me.

That's very great decision in the country like india . . .

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed