+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need Kannada books for primary school children

Hi,

I need kannada textbook for my child. I am a non kannadiga staying in mumbai.I want kannada textbook of class 1 to prepare my child for admission test as we r shifting to b'lore next month. Can anyone help me with this.

Pallo u should search some libraries or book stores nearby your area, or any famous market related to books. You'll surely get some nice books as per your need.

Mr Amit,

I have already searched in the market they only have books to learn the spoken/conversational ones n i couldnt find any book particularly for small children.

Dear,
    now as i hv read ur last post that was posted on 16th june 2008.
    and it is mid of feb 2009 and u hv still in that problem, so i'd just suggest you to to get ur child admitted in a Kannadian school or u should send him for some tution classes to learn Kannada, because as we all know if we want to become a good human being then we hv to hv a good company, just like this if u want to teach ur child Kannada language then he/she must be familiar with that language.
    As u don't know kannada, so first u hv to learn it to teach ur son, so its better to arrange some tution classes for him.
    I hope u'll understand wht i wanna say.

sorry the post was posted on 18th of june.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed