+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: i want to adopt a new born baby girl in new delhi

pls help me out with the shortest n fastest way of adoption. n whats the crieteria

Kawal Its really appreciable that you are planning to adopt a child. There are so many children in India who need to have parents, I'll glad to give you my suggestion regarding this.

You hv to fill a formal application form at a well known adoption agency. After this a social worker studies the living condition and monitor the daily activities of the couple to ensure that whether the couple is capable of handling an adoption of not. Usually, a couple is monitored on aspects like family background, emotional health, quality of marital life, financial stability, etc.
    After this a no objection certificate will be issued to that agency by CARA (Central Adoption Resourse Agency).
    The couple is not allowed to come and choose the child, as it is believed. They have to give the details of what kind of child they are expecting, then the agency will find the child according the expectation.

On the recommendations of the Supreme Court of India, the local VCA (Volunteer Coordinating Agency) in Delhi has ten recognized adoption agencies. They are:

1)SOS Children’s Villages of India
    2)Holy Cross Social Service Centre
    3)Missionaries of Charity
    4)Church of North India
    5)Welfare Home for Children
    6)Delhi Council for Child Welfare
    7)Matri Chhaya
    8)Children of the World
    9)Right to Life Society
    10)Asharan Orphanage

For further details you can visit: [url]http://www.adoptionindia.nic.in/[/url]
    This is CARA's website and you can get all the information regarding child adoption.

All the very best! (Y)

please contact me through my mail, wanna discuss with you more regarding this matter.
    [email]arp.ganguly@gmail.com[/email]

Contact me at 9250361487 as urgent as possible.

Hi,

I can help with the adoption of a newborn baby. There is no waiting time.

Do contact me at [email]surrogate.inc@gmail.com[/email]

Hi Aditi,

It would be good if you could elaborate on how you could help. Your post would be valuable to other members rather than people writing to you separately.

Damsel / Tanvi hope I am right ?

Sanjay

[quote=aditi.sharma]Hi,

I can help with the adoption of a newborn baby. There is no waiting time.

Do contact me at [email]surrogate.inc@gmail.com[/email][/quote]

@ sanjay - You're always right buddy... :)
    “There is nothing so pathetic as a bore who claims attention - and gets it”

HI,

A 45 days old girl child is with an NGO.
    Her mother died during her birth.and no one knows who was she and where did she come from as she was brought to NGO office when she was about to deliver.
    Anyone want to adopt then please send me a mail with some of your details.
    The NGO ofice will contact you soon.And trust me......No money will be asked for this.Only thing will be kept in mind is that whether you can give that child a secure future or not.
    Regards
    Neha
    [email]nehap187@yahoo.com[/email]

hello we r married couples from middle class family residing in delhi & wants to adopt a newborn baby (girl/boy).if any one can help us then please contact 9990758970,9968985135 (sunny)

Hi Adity

How can u help me please you describe all information on email-id 'umesh4dotnetprogrammer@gmail.com' or u can chat also on this email-id becouse your mail-id from gmail.

Please we can help you get a reborn baby in our Foundation and it would be nice if you get in contact with us on [email]BLAROCAMFOUNDATION@yahoo.com[/email] or TEL::(+237)77166401
    We are waiting

> kawal wrote:

> pls help me out with the shortest n fastest way of adoption. n whats the crieteria

>HI IF YOU WANT BABY YOU CAN CONTACT ME 9810903861

hiiiiiiiii all dear im new member

> kawal wrote:

> pls help me out with the shortest n fastest way of adoption. n whats the crieteria

Just 10 days born baby girl. Babies father from kerala and mother from Punjabi wants to give their baby girl for adoption due to financial crisis. So far they have kept name also. Interested please call +919444128369

# i want to adopt a new born baby girl in new delhi

Having read all this posted comments from Guests and All replies from this Host are admired me a lot and I can see that we really have a pure and good loving heart,Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

[url=http://www.ghostpapers.com]Order Custom Term Papers[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed