+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: top 5 preschools in bangalore

This might be a solution...

Visishta The Unique Play school-HBR layout, Bangalore.
    It supports a curriculum thats a balanced combination of Gurukulam, Montessori and Kindergarten!

Offers pre-nursery, play group, LKG, UKG. Activity centre for mental arithmetic ABACUS classes, E-Lab communicative english classes, classical carnatic music, classical dance(bharathnatyam), art and craft, karate.

You can look up [url]http://visishta.net[/url] for more information...

Premier Indian Schools

Good post and very informative for parents like me. We must be aware about how to handle our kids and motivate them them in to achieve good etiquette. My son is just 1.5 years old and recently he has developed a behavior of throwing things. I get upset at times. This is the time for my baby to get admitted to preschools and I am in dilemma for my son and am in the process of exploring the options. I heard some preschools helps to attain good habits. Someone recently informed me about a grand exhibition of top Indian schools (including pre-schools), which takes place in many cities across India every year. I looked it up on the web and found the details at http://afairs.com/premier_schools_exhibition.php. There's a list of cities and dates mentioned for the fair to take place. I am posting you this as I felt it might help you in getting contact with several big schools under one roof.

> tanushka wrote:

> Hi my daughter is 2yrs wanna put her in a gd playschool not too far ...am put up on sarjapur outer ring road cld u'll suggest me sum schools..[/QUOTE]

Sorry dont know about best schools in bangalore, But i know best schools in Chennai, which has more facilities and education compared to other areas... Here are some top 5 schools in chennai.This information will eally help you for the moms who are searching best schools in chennai for their kids.
    Check it out for the best schools in chennai:
    http://www.chennaimoms.com/blogs/3/posts/7360-top-5-schools-in-chennai

top 5 preschools in bangalore

Thanks for providing list of preschools in Bangalore. As my job has relocated from Pune to Bangalore and I am in search of good preschool like Vivero in Pune for my son.

Post Playschools in Horamavu

I am residing in Hormavu Banaswadi.Can anyone suggest me the best playschools in the vicinity??????Dont want any very faraway schools.

Thumbs up Preschool in Basaveshwar Nagar

I have recently come across a new preschool in the Basaveshwar Nagar area in Bangalore. It is called "sachi early learning center", it also has a website www.sachischool.com

I recently visited them and found the place very good and professionally managed. At last there is a good preschool in this part of Bangalore which I was looking. Hope more places can come up like this.

Raj

Chandregowda

Thumbs up Little Silicons Play School is Best

Little Silicons in Shivajinagar seems to be very good and economical as well...

shanthinilawyer@gmail.com

Smile niglis preschool

I prefer niglis preschool is one of the best among the preschools in banglore

Preschool- Smiling Buds in Kasavaahalli( off Sarjapur Road)

For a claen, hygenic and safe environment you can try Smiling Buds preschool in Kasavanahalli near Sarjapur Road

Hi nidhi,

I have a website which has listed the best and tops play schools, schools few more thing like hobby classes etc. and which will be useful for you and this website had help me with looking out for schools for my daughter in my area in Bangalore and I really like this website a lot. So I would like to share the website link with you.

please check and post your reply about the website which I have shared.

www.extraprepare.com

Happy Hours School

[QUOTE=ritz1986;135046]The best Integrated Pre-School is Integrated Happy hours Preschool. They have the best approaches and my child is shinning really well. Please contact them soon for ur applications cos its one of the best.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, this is the best school. They teach very very well. My son is just 2.6yrs, he speaks in english now, so many new words he has learned. i am proud of my son and the school, the Prinicipal is very friendly, i had been in search of schools and i never saw such a friendly Prinicipal. She cares a lot for the kids. i dont think any other school would do. they give good teaching, take personal care and attention to kids. the fees is also not so high. i gurantee this school. if the school had upto 10th std, i would have surely made my son study till 10th, but it is only preschool. But still i am happy with this Happy hours school. super duper school. if you are near Indiranagar, J B nagar, thippasandra, this is the best best best school.... If you need further details u can reach me jagadish.1981@rediffmail.com.

Thumbs up Elements Montessori House of Children

There is another Pre-School with Day Care facility & after school Activity Center called "Elements Montessori". It is very close to the Sarjapur Main Road (walking distance from Kaikondrahalli bus stop) on Kasavanahalli Road (aka Jail Road / Hosa Road).

What I really liked about this school was the sheer size and open spaces of the premises. They have a huge open area in the front where play equipment for kids has been installed. Also, they have a nice concrete kinda cycling area for the kids too. There are lawns, plants and trees all around the periphery of the school providing a lush green & eco-friendly environment.

The staff is very organized. They have jacket colors to distinguish between caretakers, teachers & supervisors.

Overall it was a great sight to look at so many children enjoying their time outside in the play area.

Would definitely want to recommend this to anybody looking to start their child's schooling near Sarjapur Road.

Smile Little Elly Preschool in Pai Layout Near Old Madras Road, Nagavara Palya Mahadevapura

[QUOTE=nidhi2909;41427]I am looking for best preschools in bangalore which provides not just day care and play school but also nursery and kindergarden.
    Whitefield/sharjapura/KR puram/Koramangla areas would be preferable.[/QUOTE]

Hi Nidhi,
    Did you try Little Elly Preschool in Pai Layout, off Old Madras Road? I got good feedback about this school, visited and liked very much. It has a big outdoor play area with some landscape grass that will attract you. I found that staff and coordinator is soft spoken and seems comitted. Its curriculum is based on both Montessori and traditional methods that is another differenciator. Little Elly is becoming very popular and growing fast. I dont know why but something must be really good. I am analysizing it more and will update.

Thanks
    Deepak
    Last edited by Deepak_ORR; 03-10-2012 at 07:55 PM.

The top and best pre schools in Bangalore are:

Podar Jumbo Kids
    No 214, 100 Feet Ring Road, Nxt. To Yamaha Showroom, 560085
    Banashankari Stage III, Bengaluru
    080 65345554

Chirantana Preschools

No.1301, 14h Cross, 2nd Phase, Near Sunder Mahal, Giri Nagar,
    Bengaluru
    080 2672 8284

Rainbow Kids

#17, I cross, Ashwathnagar,, Marathalli
    Bengaluru

Your Kids 'R' Our Kids (India) Education Pvt.

155, Golf Link Road, Amarjyothi Layout, Koramangala Indiranagara Intermediate, Ring Road
    Bengaluru
    080 4111 3671

Kidzee Playschool

Dinnur Main Road
    HMT Layout, R.T. Nagar
    Bangalore - 560032

Hi Friend,

The best and to most preschools of Bangalore are given for you. Take a look into it.

Kidzee
    Little Elly
    Root to Wings
    Kara 4 kids
    Shemrock

Good preschools in and around Girinagar, Bangalore

I am planning to put my daughter in a preschool nearby Girinagar , please suggest some good ones.

With an effort I have given the information of best preschools in and around Girinagar.

1. IVY Krest
    No. 1292, 14th Cross, Girinagar,
    2nd phase, opp to sundar mahal kalian mantapa,
    Bangalore 560085.
    Ph no: 080- 65839541

2. Kidzee
    No.1302, 14th Cross, Girinagar,
    2nd phase, Bangalore 560085.
    Ph no: +919880077869

3. Ajji Mane
    Avalahalli, BDA Park,
    Girinagar, Bangalore 560085.
    Ph no: +919880339348

Th top 5 pre schools are:

Kidzee
    No. 299/2, 1st Main, 6th Cross
    Yeshwanthpur Bazar, Yeshwantapur
    Bangalore - 560022

Euro Kids
    No. 7, Meghadooth, Lakshmi Road
    Shanthinagar, Wilson Garden
    Bangalore - 560027

Play Way Nusery
    No. 34/12, 5th Cross, Lakshmi Road
    Shanthinagar, Wilson Garden
    Bangalore - 560027

Kids Campus
    Flat No. 1-B, 6th Cross, 100 Feet Inner Ring Road, Kormangala
    Viveknagar
    Bangalore - 560047

Apple Kids
    No. 2301/A, 4th Main, 4th Cross
    R.P.C. Layout, Vijaya Nagar
    Bangalore - 560040

Best PreSchool in Rajarajeshwari Nagar

I am planning to put my 2 and half yrs son in a preschool this June in Rajarajeshwari Nagar, please suggest some good ones.

Wink

Kidzee playschool is the best school for your child's education. They have many branches in many places. And in Rajarajeshwari Nagar Kidzee is located at:

No.180, Surabhi 2nd stage,
    1st Road, Ideal Home township,
    Bangalore - 560098
    8028608636, 9342673643

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh