+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Costliest Car in the World

I recently heard about a businessman who gifted a car of some 6 to 7 crores to his daughter on her 18th birthday. I would like to know which is the costliest car in the world today?

A sultanate in Saudi Arabia owns a Mercedes Benz studded with diamonds all over and I think that one is the costliest car in the world. It costs a little over 10 million USD.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is the costliest car in the world today. It is the most powerful, most expensive, and fastest street-legal production car in the world. It's cost is $1.23 million plus taxes (Approx Rs. 57 million + Taxes). Surely it will cost more than 100million in India if someone imports.

Bugatti Veyron has 8 Litre, 16 cylinder 64 valve engine which produce 1001HP power and has a maximum speed of 407km/hr!

Jyoti is wrong. If sultan of Saudi Arabia studded with diamonds all over his Mercedes Benz then how that one become the costliest car in the world? If you studded your cheap maruti car with costliest diamonds, how can you say that is the costliest car in the world?:lol:

may be jyoti is wrong,but u r not supposed to comment like this....people are to share and increase his knowledge....incourage them

ya even though jyothi said that sultanate of arabia car is the coistliest car in the world but its not true eventhough he may have studded with diamonds but it doesnt matters

ya agreed Aneeshnr ... Bugatti Veyron is d costliest car so far available.... Also Rolls Royes Phantom is in the same range costing around 1.2 M $

Sorry Guys,

No Diamonds, No Veyron....

The most expensive car in the world now is the hand-made coupe Aston Martin...

The car would cost approximately cool USD 2.3 millions....

Aston Martin is producing only 77 of these....

Also I would like to mention that this is the most expensive car in production otherwise there are other cars which are more expensive than Aston Martin or Veyron..

Also Rolls Royes Phantom is in the same range costing around 1.2 M $.u are wrong phantom is Rs. 3,50,00,000.u said 1.2 m$ it is 5,00,00,000 Rs.

hi everyone

i think buggati veyron is the costliest......with approx 5 crore rs.........

hey guys.....anyone have above mention cars in india..........

If you consider vintage cars then the most expensive car in the world is either a 1930 Bugatti Royale or 1962 Ferrari 250GTO.Both when are at an auction can fetch upwards of $10Million US.

hey, buddies..........

u al r wrong the most costliest car in the world is maruti 800.

which is launching shortly.

it cost aprox to 5 million usd. :Q

Hey guys,

Gaurav is rite.. The costliest PRODUCTION car in the world is Astin Martin One-77 which is yet to release these cars to its 77 valuable customers. It cost aroung 1.2 million Pounds which would cost around Rs. 9 Crore. This is just the production cost. For an UK customer to buy this car, including tax would turn up around 1.5million pounds. if u r in india and planning to import this car it would be around Rs. 11-12 crore making it the most expensive production car in the world.

Not only the cost, even speed is incredible. it has 7.2 ltr Val with 12 cylinder with 700bhp to give a top speed of 200mph with 0-60mph in just 3.5 seconds....

this car is truly a royal n most expensive....

check out the following site for more details...
    [url]http://www.one-77.com/[/url]

Hi Mr. aneeshnr, It is funny to see you still not updated with the latest news and you are laughing at a girl. You are still with Bugatti Veyron which is now not the most expensive production car. You do not know about astin martin's new car and you are laughing at jyoti. :@ shame on you. you are here to share the info. 8o|

Raj is correct. Thanks for the information raj. I saw the site and the car is unbelievable. it says you can buy a bugatti veyron with the tax amount you pay to buy this car. :-D

great info. thanks raj. :-)

Hey all, wow didnt know that. nice info available in here

Talking about Rolls Royce Phantom, I saw the Phantom parked in the parking lot of my office building (Zenta, Hiranandani, Mumbai). It was covered in an air-balloon. A CAR PARKED INSIDE AN AIR BALLOON MAN! Saw that for the first time. The air balloon alone must cost a lakh or two or something. Phantom is not the costliest car but it sure is bomb expensive.

The most expensive car in the world certainly is ferrari 250 GTO.It costs about 5 million pounds !!!!!!!!{About 40 crore rupees} (traded in pubic. It was bought by DJ chris ivans.In private transactions it cost between 6million-12million $). Another car is 1931 bugati royale kellner coupe which costs about 8.7 million $.... However the most expensive new car is MAYBACH EXCELERO Which cosys about 8 Million $!!!! It is hand made and ONLY ONE IS MADE. Next most expensive car is Ferrari FXX also known as SUPER ENZO which costs about 2.5 million $ But this car is not road legal and can be driven only on a racing track.ONLY 30 were made and the last one was given to Micheal schumacher.

hey guys, i know only the costliest bike is v-rod and the costliest car is vintage cars :@ :-P

i think it is veryon only

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh