+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: I want to adopt a baby girl please need ur help........

Hi i want to adopt a baby girl (newborn to 6months old). I am married from last five years. I and my husband are well settled but we are issueless and due to some medical problems we cannot have a baby so doctor has suggested us to go for an adption and to be very frank i went to some adoption centres but they have a very long waiting list. I want my angel as soon as possible so please i really request you if you know somebody who can help me getting my baby as soon as possible please give me their number or e-mail id or you can mail me my id is [email]hveenu@gmail.com[/email]. If anybody wants to give their baby so i am ready to adopt and i can assure you that your baby will be in safe and caring hands. Please if you people know any hospital then also tell me. I request you to help me in this i am really in need my life is incomplete without my baby so please please help me..

Alas! you are still in that same problem, I have suggested you a procedure to adopt a child a few months ago, ([url]http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24205[/url]).

I hope you get your baby soon. Good luck, God bless you.

DEAR GOOD FAMILIES WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A CHILD TO ADOPT WE CAN HELP YOU WITH OUR ORPHANAGE WITH SOME OF OUR KIDS FOE ADOPTION.THESE KIDS NEED PARENTS AND FAMILY SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING ANY OF THEM GET BACK TO US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES.YOU CAN WRITE TO US ON [email]emma2good@yahoo.com[/email] AND WE SHALL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED.

The main cause of infertility in women, are late marriages, junk foods, air pollution, genetic problems, improper foods habits etc. Medically the fertility percentage in women is dropped up to 50% after the age of 22, and 70% after 30 years. For quick pregnancy, take spoonful dried powder of Abution Indicum (Atibala) with honey for 4 months. Replace brown rice with white rice. Eat all kinds of vegetables. Stay away from polluted area. In ayurveda, the are many remedies for infertility.

Contact me at [email]surrogate.inc@gmail.com[/email] ... maybe I can help...

[quote=kawal]Hi i want to adopt a baby girl (newborn to 6months old). I am married from last five years. I and my husband are well settled but we are issueless and due to some medical problems we cannot have a baby so doctor has suggested us to go for an adption and to be very frank i went to some adoption centres but they have a very long waiting list. I want my angel as soon as possible so please i really request you if you know somebody who can help me getting my baby as soon as possible please give me their number or e-mail id or you can mail me my id is [email]hveenu@gmail.com[/email]. If anybody wants to give their baby so i am ready to adopt and i can assure you that your baby will be in safe and caring hands. Please if you people know any hospital then also tell me. I request you to help me in this i am really in need my life is incomplete without my baby so please please help me..[/quote]
    HI,

A 45 days old girl child is with an NGO.
    Her mother died during her birth.and no one knows who was she and where did she come from as she was brought to NGO office when she was about to deliver.
    Anyone want to adopt then please send me a mail with some of your details.
    The NGO ofice will contact you soon.And trust me......No money will be asked for this.Only thing will be kept in mind is that whether you can give that child a secure future or not.
    Regards
    Neha
    [email]nehap187@yahoo.com[/email]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh