+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Travel Experience In India

Nice thing Ashi,

I must tell you my experience of the Gwalior Fort when I visited thr First time.
    Meri choti buaji ka sasural wala ghar Quille ke aage wale gate ke just 1 KM distance pe tha. Meri buaji aur phoophaji roz subah 5 baje uthke qile tak walk ke liye jate the...

Main uss waqt shayad 6-7 class me thi.
    Mere papa ko zyada ghumne ka shauk nahi raha kabhi bhi so I never visited anything in Gwalior B4 that.
    Jab meri garmi ki chutti hoti to mere Grandfather mujhe gwalior le jate aur mai poore time masti + Aish karti thi coz I was the eldest & most beloved of everyone in the Family.

Mai buaji ke ghar pe ruki hui thi 3-4 days ke liye.
    Achanak se buaji ne subah 6 baje ke kareeb kaha ki chal tujhe thoda sa ghuma ke late hain.
    Humne subah thoda sa breakfast kiya and ghar se nikal gaye ye soch ke ki thodi der me aake lunch ki tayyari karte hain.

Mujhe historical places dekhke itna zyada amusement hua karta hai humesha ki mai apne aap ko aage jane se resist nahi kar pati hoon kabhi bhi..
    Mai buaji phoophaji and unke bachche hum sab paidal chal rahe the and mujhe itna zyada achcha lag raha tha ki hum bas aage badhte ja rahe the.

Ghumte ghumte 12-1 baj gaye.
    Hum log quile ke andar hi the.
    Hume badi zor ki bhook lagi to wahin pe quille ke andar Gurudwara hai wahan baithke khana khaya.
    In my life first time ever I have had gurudwara food and that was so amazing I can't tell you.

Wahan se bahar aane ke baad humne fir se ghumna chalu kiya aur hum jab ghar pahunche to it was around 6-7 in the evening and everyone in my buaji's in-laws were looking for us bcoz we were just gone for half an hour and we were coming back in 12 Hours...

Mujhe wo quille ki trip humesha yaad rahegi in whole of my life.

Uske baad mai bas 1 baar aur quille pe gayi hoon but that was around 1-2 at night.
    Meri mausi ke bete, mere bade bhaiya ki shaadi thi..
    Mere mama ka beta aane wala tha that night and we all brothers and sisters were getting bored.
    Humne mamaji ko kaha ki hum usko Station se pick karke le aayenge and So he gave us his Car.
    Train 3-4 ghante late ho gayi and we had to wait for him at the station. So to pass the time we all went to the Fort at night and that was Awesome. That lighting and all was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Nice Experience Sweta.... i had been to that Gurudwara u r talking about... and it is a very nice place to just meditate while Shabad fills the air with an amazing feeling...

Some questions for you.

Is it allowed to go inside Gwalior fort in night ???? i was not aware about this. I know for sure that they run a light and sound show in the night which goes on till 9.30 - 10 PM. but at 2 AM....is it possible ???

But Gwalior has one of the best forts in India, IMHO..... (Y)

No Ashi... Its only that show that ends and the gates are closed for the night then.

But my brother took us thr. We were standing outside for some time for around 20-30 mins but then the Police Van came and they asked us what we were doing thr.

We said that we were just passing by.
    So he told us to go back and we came back to the station to pick our cousin.

But at that time it was really looking So amazing that you don't want to leave from thr.

Very Good Shweta !! (Y)

hmmm
    thats what i was thinking............

[quote=smart_ashi84]hmmm
    thats what i was thinking............[/quote]
    Kya Thinking ????????? 8-)

hi all. as my father was in the railways, we got the chance to visit many places. india is a land of diversity. no country of the world can boast of such cultural differences. my last trip was to shimla. i have visited most of the cities. i haven't been to kashmir and kerela, which i really want to. travelling does gives us relief from our boring mundane routine.

Hello Shama

Travelling is my hobby too. i just did a trip to nainital 2 weeks back. Plz share ur various traveling experience with us...

hi ashi. how is nainital?
    my trip to shimla was in may. it was such a gr8 relief from the heat of delhi. but as i have bus sickness, i went on vomiting from kalka to simla. my condition was pathetic. i slept for 8 hours which charged me back. in the evening we went to mall road. those up and down streets are beautiful. next day we went to kufri. had a horse ride, saw some remote villages, which were so picturesque.
    we also went to few more places. but due to shortage of time we couldn't go to kulu manali.

hey shama, h r u

Sorry for late reply.

nainital is good, far better then shimla. Shimla is in a bad shape and getting worse day by day. If you love hills, you have to somehow manage your vomiting problem. a simple dose of "perinorm" or some other anti-vomiting medicine will help a lot.

My suggestion is to try Lansdowne. It is a very small town in Kotdwar distt. very nice place, amazing vistas and not too far from delhi...

Hey you have two more loving sisters. Priya and Sweta ;-)

Kya Ashi and Ravi , sahi hai or nahin ?

Sanjay

[quote=saurabhwebxprt]@ Nado > Dear sister, hum sab dua krte hain ki aap India aa jao.....kyonki hum b aap se milna chahte hain....Bcoz u r so sweet sister of me & Ashu.....we luv u sister....[/quote]

[quote=sweetsanjay25]Hey you have two more loving sisters. Priya and Sweta ;-)[/quote]
    :@ :@ :@ :@

Correct Sanju ???

I would like to say something about the cities surrounded by delhi like Noida and Gurgaon, both the cities has some of the best hangout places for enjoying weekends, Noida is blessed with Great India Palace, world of wonders, city square mall, everyotherday etc. While talking about Guragaon don't forget places like fun and food village, ambey mall, 32 milestone and going to open this June is Kingdom of Dreams. One should look out for Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon and EveryOtherDay in Noida for extreme fun and entertainment on weekends.

For years together, I had not gone on a single holiday with my family. But, few days back when I came across Yreach website, going through the travel section, made me realize there are so many places to visit in Andhra Pradesh. We love to dream of plush holidays in foreign locales, but there is a whole, lot of unexplored beauty in our own country. Reading about the various destination reviews, especially of Andhra Pradesh, I decided to holiday by exploring my own city in a way never done before.

I have been to various parts of India like Delhi, Agra, Haryana, UP, RJ, Mumbai, Pune, B'lore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum, Kochi etc.

Damsel,

1. Brindavan is a horrible place. The priests take 1000s from the poor pilgrims by emotionally black mailing them in the name of God. I will never go there again or recommend it to anyone. There are a lot of monkeys, dirty streets, fraud guides and damn priests. They blackmail you by talking about your family and their vridhashrams etc to get your money and promise you yearly prashad. But when the money is gone there is no news of any prashad by mail. IDIOTS.

2. I loved going to RJ. Jaipur is quite diff from the rest of the places I visited. Colorful clothes but most of the salesmen are cheats.

3. B'lore is nice. Big streets and decently neat.

4. Chennai was dirty when I went there and can't forget the heat.

5. I liked Hyderabad as it was rainy and the places were beautiful. Except for the abadi and garibi, the people who gathered around asking for money while you toured n shopped. Sad.

6. Kochi was humid but beautiful when u land amidst a lot of green. Yumm! A lot of things to shop n enjoy in the neighbourhood including temple festivals, art forms etc.

7. Trivandrum with its ruch tradition, temple etc.

8. Haryana and Delhi with the moghuls and hell of a shopping spree. You love the moghuls but would suppress an urge to kill them all over again 4 their darn luxury n arrogance..

9. Agra is amazing despite the time and the smog. On road travel, you'll see that the surrounding areas r beauuutiful with sunflower fields n pea cocks grazing..

10. Mumbai is hot n furious, fast n financial but u r hardly an Indian if u haven't travelled in their local trains. ;-)

11. I don't like shells n beaches much. So nothing on goa, marina beach, juhu, arabian sea and shankhumugham. :-S

Enter ur search term and enter area... thats it... regardless of whatever you are searching u'll get it for sure with [url]http://www.yreach.com[/url]. It made my life very easy. I always roam around different cities within the country and wherever I go I have to search for good hotels. But now Yreach helped me for Hyderabad and I hope they'll expand the service soon for more cities. Thanks...

Two months ago I planned to explore Golden Triangle Tour which covers the famous cities of India like Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with my family and relatives. So I booked travel package from an online India Trip Planner Indiatravelplanner.in and want to share the experience here about the trip.

We all know that Delhi is capital of India which represents one side of the triangle and its exquisiteness creates a deep impact on the visitors from all over the world. It fascinates, impress and surprise the people with its ancient and modern tradition. Delhi possesses many historical places and monuments like Red Fort, Qutab Minar, jama masjid, India gate and Being a metropolitan city, it also boasts of a good city life consisting good malls, restaurants, metro etc.

Agra is located on the banks of the river Yamuna, between Mathura and Surajpur. One of the most famous tourist attraction in India, the Taj Mahal. It is also a UNESCO Heritage structure that has mesmerized millions. The story of undying love of shah jahan for mumtaz is beautifully engraved in stone and is truly worth-watching. You can also visit the Itmad-ud-Daulah tomb, Akbar's mausoleum at Sikandarabad. Rambagh and Dayalbagh Gardens, Chini ka Rauza and the Jama Masjid which gives you a feel of Agra's affluent history.

Jaipur, also known as Pink city is the capital of Rajasthan and one of the most renowned tourist place of India. Jaipur is famous for its rich culture, majestic heritage, handicrafts, camel rides, beautiful architecture which attract tourists from all over the world. Jaipur is famed for its architecture, the most popular tourist attraction being the Hawa Mahal. The City Palace, Ambar Fort, Jantar Mantar include Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Govind Deoji Mandir, Rambagh Palace, Kanak Valley and Laxmi Naryan Temple.

With Golden Triangle Package Tour one gets an opportunity of exploring north India which boasts of rich culture and heritage with good sociable atmosphere.

@ashi- your experience sounds great!! I too wish to plan a trip like that..
    anyways I had been to south recently, visited Kanyakumari, and an amazing waterfall which is nearly an hour and a half from Tiruvanathpuram. It was a great trip.

> Damsel wrote:

> Hey guys

I like traveling and I have been to various tourist places in India.

To share our travel experiences, I have made this thread.

So, without any ado, feel free to post your experiences regards traveling in India.

At Your Service
    Damsel

INDIA is a great place to visit and there are many places, culture,people and different kind of food, climate and I am sure that after visiting india you will defiantly post your comments.

[url]http://vakantiehuizenjavea.villamar.nl/findAllVillas.php?filter=Javea&lang=nl[/url]

[url]http://vakantiehuizencalpe.villamar.nl/findAllVillas.php?filter=Calpe&lang=nll[/url]

[url]http://vakantiehuizenmoraira.villamar.nl/findAllVillas.php?filter=Moraira&lang=nl[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh