+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Kasauli Resort Review

We visited Kasauli in February. It was a great trip. The hotel is well appointed and the staff was supportive.
    Kasauli Resort is one of the pleasant resort located in the scenic surroundings of Himachal Pradesh. The hotel offers well appointed 33 rooms. Kasauli Resort provides all modern amenities.
    Car Parking, Pool Table, Conference facilities, Gift shop, Gymnasium, Spa, Steam Room, Discotheque are some of the facilities that hotel provides.
    Food was delicious.
    It also accepts credit cards.
    I recommend this hotel for an amazing honeymoon getaway, quality time with family.

I visited the stunning hill town of Kasauli in November last, with some of my friends. We put up there at Kasauli Resort.
    It was really an exhilarating experience for us. The room in which we stayed was fitted with the deluxe amenities like, TV, music channel, mini bar, etc. The staff of the hotel was very amiable and catered us with sincere hospitality. The dining at Temptation restaurant was awesome, while the Imperial tea lounge and the High Spirit bar offered exotic range of beverages, cocktails and crunchy snacks. The resort boasts of a wide range of recreational facilities like; billiard room, table tennis, pool table & play station. Moreover, its fully equipped gym and massage center are perfect for a rejuvenating session.
    I suggest this resort for a romantic escape and for some enchanting moment with near and dear ones.

Thanks for giving the information regarding Kasauli Resort in H.P. This information will be useful to me.. Because i am thinking to going H.P. in next month..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh