+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Going to Srilanka

Hi.. As summer vacations are going around, my family is planning to visit Srilanka. I want to know that, is this the right time to go Srilanka? What are the hot tourists spot there? I want to know every thing about Srilaka to make my stay memorble one. Plz.....help me out.

Hi, I had been to srilanka, the place is mind blowing. the greenery is worth watching. I liked it very much. the beaches r too gud.

Anuradhapura, Batticoloa, Dambulla, Kalutara, Sigiriya, Ratnapura, Polonnaruwa, Nuwara Eliya, Negombo, Matara r some destinations. But keep one thing in mind the distances between the cities r too much. moreover the journey is mainly by car. So you could be fed up sometimes.

Forget Trincomalee as this is a LTTE site.

IMPORTANT: Let the situation of Srilanka come under control. It is not safe to go there now.

I agree with Minnie on the places that have been mentioned. Although, if you want to travel to Sri Lanka without being worried about the LTTE condition there you should go to Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Kitugala, Bentota, Negombo as these places are more or secure compared to other parts of Sri Lanka.

Regards,
    Aafreen

Hey,
    When you made up your mind to go to Sri Lanka, it really does not matter what is the right time to visit it or what is not? Simply go, explore the country, and make your trip memorable as much as you can. According to me, the ideal way is to prioritize your likes and visit places in line with your tastes. There is no point in going to “Kuttam Pokuna” for fun when the tourist spot depicts ancient history. Rather you should be visiting “Mahaweli River” where your adrenaline is on constant rush with rafting. Plan your vacation wisely and be sure that will surely be a lasting memory in your lifetime.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh