+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need to transfer money to India

I am based in the Australia and need to transfer some funds urgently to my father in Bhopal. I have had some bad experience with delayed payments before, can anybody please suggest a fast and easy method. Thanks in advance. Joan

hi pal. dont worry. please send it via western union money transfer . they will transfer it within 15 minutes . they will give u the transaction id , that u need to tell to ur father there . once he visits the western union office in bhopal. they will ask ur fathers id and the transaction id made by u . once they verify the number and name they will return it to ur father without any fee.

Sir,

U can send money legally by [url]www.uaeexchange.com[/url]
    I am the agent of this company. If u send to me by by this company, then I will send to your father's bank.No need to move your father any where.My agent code is ddmarinap001/36540deend.Further details feel free to email me.

Western Union is the best option. But make sure your father knows exactly how much you have sent, Transaction ID, your address. You father needs to verify these details with the Western Union at his nearest branch and he can have money within minutes. Your father will also need to provide his valid ID.

I have used Citibank’s online remittance service to send money to India. I'm happy with Citibank's services. In fact you can also check out the link given below for more details. [url]www.maythebestmanwin.in[/url]

Dear Friend
    Western Union is the best option

You may transfer thru paypal and we can do a local bank transfer. We are into telecommunication and from India it is difficult to get the paypal recharged, due to the nature of our business we need substantial funds in our paypal all the time. for more details please contact MSN:inxesin@hotmail.com, Email:inxesin@gmail.com

Send Money To India - Easy, Fast, Secured and Fabulous Exchange

Hi All NRI's

Just to inform you guys that for remitting / sending money to India has never been so easy before.

You can use [url]www.remit2india.com[/url]

Its a TIMES Group brand and its been there since the last 10 years now. We all know how big the Times group is right.

Also their other brand is [url]www.window2india.com[/url]
    One of the only websites dedicated to NRI's for gifting and investing in property.
    They are also coming up with medical services packages for NRI's families in India.

So go ahead and have a look. Window2India has come up with a fantastic RAKSHA BANDHAN collection for all NRI's to send Rakhi to India.
    We Indians are known to celebrate the most colourful festivals in India.
    So all NRI's who want to send love to their brothers and sisters in India come to

[url]http://www.window2india.com/cms/rakshabandhan/index.jsp[/url]

and send Rakhis starting from $1 and some amazing Rakhi Pooja Thalis and Chocolate Hampers as well. There are loads of gifts for Brothers and Sisters for this auspicious occasion.

So 'Jaldi karo bhaio aur beheno nahito rakhi nikal jaigi'

You can send it by western union or uae exchange.These two are the best in the business.

[url]www.Nriquests.com[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh