+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Which Play School Is Better:Mother's Pride Or Kidzee

I am looking for some good play school for my 2.6 years daughter
    I live in ghaziabad can any one suggest some nice play schools near vaishali, ghaziabad??? 8-)

In my point of Kidzee is better than motherís prideÖ
    I saw some negative new on Motherspride check out hereÖ
    [url]http://www.indiaparenting.com/boards/showmessage.cgi?messageid=3900&table_name=dis_nurseries[/url]
    [url]http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090512042429AAh6MWv[/url]
    Lots of negative complaintÖ
    My personal point of view shemrock is far better than on overall development of a child.
    Reference: [url]http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Shemrock_Bells_-_Delhi-165082-1.html[/url]

Thanks a lot parenting guru!

your answer helped me a lot to take the most important decision of my child's life!

Hi ,
    Even I stay in Vaishali. My baby is 2.5 and I m still wondering wher to keep. I saw Sapling, that's near Dabur.
    The Meakls that these playschools provide, do you ppl think it is good and hygenic for the kids ?

little hesitant to send him by trusting someone like that.

You can always pack his lunch box for him as it'll take sometime for your child to get used to eating by himself..
    But it'll also help him to choose his food and make up his mind about likes and dislikes so its better to avail the option if its healthy..

Normally most of the preschools give out a menu as to what they normally provide and they give a good choice in food.. Like Idly, poori, sandwich, burger, finger food like french fries, biscuits, wafers etc.. So nothing to worry..

Cheers

Kidzee are shutting most of the branches in North India. Their performance is very depressing. Most of the franchisees in Punjab, Haryana and UP have closed down deu to poor performance. On the other hand, Mother's Pride is expanding. It is opening more branches not only in NCR .but also in Haryan and Punjab.

Do not get influenced with the biased view of some of the fussy parents over the net. Apply your own senses to evaluate the school. Mother's Pride provide much wider base for child development.

I have received the quarterly evaluation report of my child studying at Mother's Pride School, Panchkula. I have not seen a better assessment report before. It is a fully detailed report evaluating each and every aspect of my childs personality. They have perhaps not ignored even a single aspect of the child's developmental requirement. After discussing the report with the school authorities, I came to know about many aspects of my child, which earlier were alien to me. Hats off to Mother's Pride Panchkula. I wish all schools are like them.

Hi Veena,

I have to options. Either I will get my son admission directly in a play school of Lancer's convent or sachdeva public school, rohini. Or first i start will mothers pride and after completion of 3+ yrs of age apply in different gud schools and then start with that.

Please advice which is the best option and whether it will be fine to start with the play school in sachdeva or Lancer's itself.

Pls put some light on it.

Regards,
    Babita Kapoor

Hi Veena,

I have two options. Either to take an admission in sachdeva or Lancer's play school and continue with the same school further or first take an admission in mother's pride and then again look for som good schoo .Please advice which is the best option and whether it will be fine to start with the play schools of sachdeva or Lancer's itself.

Pls put some light on it.

Regards,
    Babita Kapoor

@ babita - Aap ek baar hi post kr deti, Kafi hota......................:lol:

I wud suggest that you should shortlist a few schools and then pay a visit to the school to have a hands on experience about the environment, the way the teachers handle the kids, have a luk at the kitchen where the meals are cooked..in short spend a day at the school. I did the same thing when we had to get my frnd's kid admitted to a pre-school. We spent a day at Shemrock - had decided the school after much research and first hand experiences of past Shemrock parents. And believe me - we were realllll impressed by the caring and nurturing manner in which the teachers dealt with the small kids. Also the kitchens wer very clean and hygience. The cherry on the cake was their unique teaching methods, teaching aids used & curricculum structure...hav a luk at their website 2 chck if thy hav a branch near u...[url]http://www.shemrock.com/[/url]

at least my frnd in today's date is very happy with her kid's performance and the reports the school sends are also in depth details of the kid's overall assessment. To top it, these days she is also gtng daily handouts abt the info related to nursery admissions abt various schools...the school also has a blog dedicated to Nursery admissions...

Even I think that Shemrock is a good choice.

Visit [url]http://www.chennaipublicschool.com/[/url]

My daughter goes to Shemrock, and she just loves her school. SHe has been going there for past 9-10 months and our experience with the school had been really nice. The teachers are well- trained and take very good care of kids.The hygiene, the safety and security, the curriculum, the events, everything is well designed and well managed there. Moreover I really appreciate the healthy meals provided by them. My daughter has starting having milk(without cribbing) after joining Shemrock.

isesinum Richman

Hi Babita,

I think you should give your child a good foundation and for that as per my experience Mothers Pride is a better choice. I live in Panchkula and my child has studied in Mothers Pride. She studied there for 2 years and after that she got selected in all the best schools of Chandigarh & Panchkula. Now she is studying in Sacred Heart Convent and always on top in her class. Thanks to Mothers Pride.

Actually both are good play schools but since my daughter has studied in kidzee I prefer it over motherís pride. Moreover the number of Kidzee branches in the city will be more than Motherís Pride so, if you want to get a transfer from the school in one area to another you will have a very good opportunity. Moreover I liked the teachers and their teachings in Kidzee.

Smile Kidzee Mother's Pride

Mother's Pride school isn't that good. I heard this same comment from many different people. They all say that many negligent staffs as well as teachers are here Thus, they are now unwilling to send their kids. I even heard that their school coordinator is also very brazen. Regarding Kidzee, I canít tell much. School says they have nurtured more than 1, 50,000 kids till now. They are also a leader in kidís educations. Thus, overall, Kidzee is good according to me. Check these schools too:
    ē Pluto Kids Ė at Vaishali, Ghaziabad in UP Ė Call: 6495030
    ē Valley of Kids - East of Kailash Ė Call: 2692252
    ē NIMT School Ė at Shastri Nagar in UP Ghaziabad Ė Call: 22453543

In case of your child do not take chance and always provide the best in the matters of education. For the rich any school can open the door with welcome but not for all. Kidzee has the largest chain in India where staff members are trained to educate and take care of the children in a proper manner. What you can find in Kidzee education center you wonít find in Motherís pride play school. For in Motherís Pride the staff members are stated to be not of standard type where the other arrangements are quite found to be sound. In Kidzee there are lot of activities and interaction programs where a child tends to get out of family clutch and explore a new world of creativity, enabling them to grow eventually.

Arrow

I would definitely tell kidzee is much better than motherís pride play school. I was not satisfied with the teaching environment of motherís pride school, the motherís pride teaching method was comparatively weak when compared to kidzee. I had gone through the reviews of motherís pride play school and was not up-to the mark, anyways if you ask me the best when compared to both the play schools I would say kidzee is the best for kids to have fun.

Hi Jeeno

[QUOTE=jeeno;245145]I would definitely tell kidzee is much better than motherís pride play school. I was not satisfied with the teaching environment of motherís pride school, the motherís pride teaching method was comparatively weak when compared to kidzee. I had gone through the reviews of motherís pride play school and was not up-to the mark, anyways if you ask me the best when compared to both the play schools I would say kidzee is the best for kids to have fun.[/QUOTE]

"From more than 10 years I am doing research on schools curriculum system, specially Play Schools. If you comparing between Kidzee and Motherspride, I suggest go with Motherspride b'cos Kidzee, Shemrock, Sanford, Bachpan all these play schools are just distributing their franchisees and who will run the show they are least bothered atleast in Motherspride school is run by the same management due to which they are able to maintain the decor of the curriculum. I have recently visited a school in Raj Nagar "Little Leaders" and seen their curriculum, they are also very very good. So from myside in Ghaziabad you should consider either Motherspride, Little Leaders or Parevartan."

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh