+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Agricultural land in india

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello everyone,

    I am going through very bad circumstances these days bcoz of my agricultural land in punjab(patiala). It has been occupied by my cousin brother. Last time when i was in india i gave the responsibility to him to take care of my land as he is a farmer. But now he declare that land his own land illegaly. At present i am in Newzealand and i couldn't come soon to sort out of this problem. Please give me Suggestion to solve this problem. Please save my Land. Reply soon.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi Hardeep! your brother hasn't done any good with you, I don't have much idea about this situation but you should now consult with a lawyer because a lawyer can give you the legal advice.

    Good luck

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello everyone,

    Thanks for your reply. I also want to give thanks to my friend who told me about Nri legal services. He told me about [url]www.nrilegalservices.com[/url] and i sent the Query there and got the solution of my problem. Thanks to Nri legal services.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Dear Mr. Hardeep,

    This is to introduce ourselves as an exclusive professional organisation devoted to assist NRIs, we are also launching our exclusive web portal shortly.

    We have noted your query with interest and understand your requirements, you will be pleased to learn that we can immediately help you with all your concerns including but not limited to the following: -

    a) Vacation of your agricultural land from the clutches of your cousin.
    b) Safety and upkeep of your land.
    c) Taking up your matter with local Police and Civil Administration on your behalf.
    d) Ensuring a permanent and long term solution to your problem.

    All this and more while being in the convenience of your home without your having to visit India.

    Since ours is a professional organisation our services come with a charge.

    In case you are interested you can reach us at [email]ramnikmann@gmail.com[/email]


    Ramnik Singh Mann
    0091 9216955575

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi buddy,
    So sorry to hear that. I think you can handle this issue sitting in Newzealand through Midson Care, a parental care organisation based in India. It facilitates legal opinion and advisory services which may benefit you in this matter.


    above is the link you can click to get to the company's website
    I hope everything at your end gets alright soon.
    keep smiling

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi Harry,

    Thanks for sharing the link, one of my family member's sold our land without our knowledge(illegally). with your help of the link which you have shared i am going to file a case on them..! thanks again Harry...!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Am sharing list of top property advocates contact details here for better guidance on land issue, kindly check it out!

    Legal Eagle Group
    No. 789-792 Mota Singh Nagar Market
    Near Main Bus Terminal
    Jalandhar 144001
    Mob:- 9779800060

    Markanda Advocates
    No. 94, Sector 16-A
    Chandigarh 160015
    Tel:- 0172 2770071

    Bipin K Dwivedi
    No. 482, Lawyers Chambers
    Patiala House Court
    Delhi- 110001
    Tel:- 011- 23389510

    Law Park Associates
    No. 434, 16th Cross, 5th Main
    6th Sector, HSR Layout
    Bangalore 560034
    Tel:- 080 25725959

    Hemanth & Associates
    Flat No.4, 2nd Floor
    Premises No.122, Between 10th & 11th Cross
    Margosa Road, Malleshwaram,
    Bangalore 560 003
    Mob:- 9844085056

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts