+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: When does NIOS issue marksheet, provisonal certificate etc. HELPPPPPP

I am a student of NIOS and I have already cleared all subjects, but my "study center" staff says that, they have not yet received the students marksheet and other documents from the regional center so I need to wait

Can anyone plz tell me the day when I will receive my documents for Higher studies

any type of help is accepted plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi sachin>> The passing certificate will be issued by NIOS about six months after declaration of Results. You shall receive a Mark-Sheet on declaration of result through your AI.
    NIOS does not issue any Bonafide/Transfer/School Leaving/ Character/Date of Birth Certificate separately to its learners.

you may also visit for help

[url]http://www.nos.org/exa-sys.htm#Issue_of_Certificate[/url]

yes, but my 12th std. result is already declared, but my AI has not yet received the marksheet and other documents

regarding mark sheet

can the mark sheet be collected from the NIOS'S main branch(noida)?
    i want to get my admissions done asap.

i swear! i really need your help ATM!

I think the mark sheets and other certificates will be issued only after six to 8 months after declaring the results. You can get the duplicate migration certificate or a mark sheet and a provincial certificate only with the help of a secretary that is through the National Institute which is only paid at NOIDA, with the application form, only along with documentary proof such as ID card or any other documents which will be directly received from NIOS.

As according to available information, Provisional Certificate, Transfer cum Migration documents, Certificate Mark-Sheet is all going to be out at respective AIs. I think you are also asking about this of National Open School. NIOS or National Institute of Open Schooling issues their marksheet, provisonal certificate as per time. If delays are there, contact their office itself

The National Institute of Open Schooling has certain terms and conditions to access mark sheet in the easiest way through net. If it is by post you want the mark sheet to be delivered then you have to pay a price of Rs. 40. Else could log in to the link below to find more information:

http://www.nios.ac.in/procdup.htm

In case of provisional certificate you need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 for the duplicate copy of it.

In National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) mark sheet are usually provided only after six months and everyone know about it. If you want to apply for higher studies in any other universities or colleges then you can just give the provisional marks sheet provided by the college or else you can even take the print out of your marks sheet from the internet with the signature of your college principal on it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh