+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Creative Father's Day Gift Ideas

How do i make my dad feel special on this Father's day .... any idea's wat should i gift him?

Sarah, you can present your father's favorite book if your father likes reading. A photo frame (with your and your father's photo).

If you tell us your father's interest and your age, we can suggest you some more gift ideas accordingly.

he is 42 yrs old.... n loves readin but has lotta book .. nytihng else?

hi Sarah - u may also choose some real good purfume + tie + cufflink set for him - in case he is fond of it :)

Hello Sarah; here r some ideas from me.....

1) Auto Card Manager

The auto card manager allows a person to carry all of his important cards; ID, driver's license, debit cards, credit cards, and cash, all in one functional, stylish and compact device.

Why?: The auto card manager will help your father stay organized, save time, and keep his plastic cards intact for good by protecting them from cracking.

2) Bridle Leather Dress Wallet

A style often seen today among the sophisticated business professionals are more rectangular leather wallets. Although trendy, these are not too practical if your father tends to keep his wallet in the back pocket of his pants.

Why?: If worn in the breast pocket of a three-quarter coat, it will make your father feel like a million bucks.

3)Watch

If your father is still wearing that old 10-year-old watch, it's time to replace it with a timepiece that speaks volumes about a man's style and taste. Let your father know that you appreciate the time he took to raise you with values.

Why?: As you get older, time flies by quickly, and with this new watch, it'll fly in style. Your father will remember you every time he checks the time.

All D Best (Y)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh