+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Part time job during vacations

Hi... I am Soha. I have given my secondary exams recently. Now i want to do a part time job during my vacations. But my parents refused to allow me to do so. I don't know what is the problem. I want to learn something instead of sitting idle at home. But i don't know how to make my parents agree to my wish. Plz suggest me what to do?

Dear Soha,

There is nothing wrong in doing part time job. You can work in McDonalds, Pizza Hut or you can take home tutions also. Please your parents by saying that it will surely improve your communication skills. You can make your pocket money while doing these jobs.

Hi Soha,

There is nothing wrong in taking up a summer job... To make your parents comfortable you can ask them to help you choose the right one so they 'll be less anxious..

Summerjobs can be very rewarding as it gives you an idea as to which kind of profession or Industry you would like to be part of when you take up a career.It'll Open up options which you might not have considered otherwise and builds the right foundation for your career.. Abroad summer jobs/ part time jobs are very common and it adds to your personality...

You'll value time and money more and become more responsible... So if your parents are very protective assure them that it'll definitely be a great experience for you ...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh