+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What can we do for our parent's welfare and how?

Many of us will have to face it at some stage in our future as they have grown old and they are in poor health. Now its our turn to help and support them and to fulfill their needs. The matter is harder for me as my parents are alone in India and I am not with them.

visit ur parents frequently and spend as much time as possible with them.ask ur good and trusted friend or a relative who lives in d same city to visit and check d health of ur parents frequently.whenever possible call them and write letters to them so that in ur absence they can read it and feel happy.:D

Hey buddy, I would love to share this information with you that there are many organizations in India which offer medicine home delivery service and also, can arrange a nurse who would take the test samples from your parentís home. They even send medical consultants to the parentís home. You just need to search for such organizations on the internet. I hope I have managed to help you some how. Thanks!

Watch this video to know how beautiful a real Indian connect is...[url]www.keepapromise.in[/url]

Hey Anita! You have discussed a very genuine and serious problem. Many people require information on such issues but they donít know how to find solution for the same. One of my friendsí parents living in Gwalior. His parents are ageing and ill. This is a very common problem faced by many NRIs all over the world. It is so good to know that now people can fulfill their responsibilities towards their parents in India along with taking care of their professional liabilities through such organizations.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh