+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to get marriage certificate in Hyderabad while I am in US - URGENT

Hi All,

This is Venkat from Hyderabad. I recently came to US on job and would like to bring my wife here. It's been more than 2 years we got married but we don't have a marriage certificate registered yet. Is it possible to take the marriage certificate while I am here in US? Please let me know the procedure for getting the marriage certificate to initiate my wife's visa processing.

Are there any agents available to get the marriage certificate? Please respond ASAP.

Regards
    Venkat

Hello dear

I suggest you to send your Query to [url]www.nrilegalservices.com[/url] First of all register your self on this website then write to them. you can also write to [email]info@nrilegalservices.com[/email]. Many of my Nri friends took help from these nri legal services and got the solution of their problem. so please try there.

Urs Friend (Y)

Hi Venkat

Its a mess getting such government docs from India. I would recommend you to take the help of Midson Care- A professional care taker organization based out of India and are specially designed for NRI's and their families.You can get more information at their website:
    [url]http://www.midsoncare.com/services/convenience/visa-immigration-services.html[/url]

Best of Luck

Venkat,
    Go thro this site..

[url]http://dcsouthwest.delhigovt.nic.in/marriages.htm[/url]
    [url]http://india.gov.in/howdo/service_detail.php?formid=38[/url]

You can the info... however your signatures are required on the form,, even if your wife's presence is sufficient...

Cheers

[QUOTE=venkat612;69230]Hi All,

This is Venkat from Hyderabad. I recently came to US on job and would like to bring my wife here. It's been more than 2 years we got married but we don't have a marriage certificate registered yet. Is it possible to take the marriage certificate while I am here in US? Please let me know the procedure for getting the marriage certificate to initiate my wife's visa processing.

Are there any agents available to get the marriage certificate? Please respond ASAP.

Regards
    Venkat[/QUOTE]

Hi Venkat,

I hope your family is in US now.

I'm also from Hyderabad, and I'm in same situation which you were couple of years back.
    I tried my best to get Marriage certificate but no luck, and still on it.

I'm in very strange situation and I don't see any open doors, If you had got through this and your dependents got H4 VISA.

Do Advice me how to proceed further, If you know any broker/ Agent or any one who can help me, do provide their information.

Please drop me a mail at sri.2day@gmail.com
    If you are in US, please give a call @ 8044970284.

If you are in India now, you can provide me your number in mail and I can call you back.

Please..Please..Please Help Me.

Regards
    Srikanth.

How to get Marriage Certificate when we are in US--Plesae Help

Hi Group/Admin,

I came to US couple of months back and I don't have Marriage Certificate to apply for H4 VISA for My dependents.

Please Post your views and experiences to get through this situation.

I'm sure, some one from our group might have been through this trouble, or learnt about the situation, so please share your expereiencs and thoughts.

Please Help Me..

Here are my personal Details.

Srikanth
    sri.2day@gmail.com

Your help

[QUOTE=sri.2day;260615]Hi Group/Admin,

I came to US couple of months back and I don't have Marriage Certificate to apply for H4 VISA for My dependents.

Please Post your views and experiences to get through this situation.

I'm sure, some one from our group might have been through this trouble, or learnt about the situation, so please share your expereiencs and thoughts.

Please Help Me..

Here are my personal Details.

Srikanth
    sri.2day@gmail.com
    8044970284[/QUOTE]

Hi Srikanth,

Hope you are doing good and settled with your family. Presently, i need to do visa processing for my family unfortunately i donot have marriage certification and i am also in your situation. Please help how did you overcome that situation

Information on this is highly appreciated

Thanks

Venkat
    rammur9@gmail.com

Hi venkat,

The best thing you can do is, please visit the above mentioned sites by vivek and radha. I think you will get to know much about that and it will really be helpful for you. Got it....

Marriage Registration

[QUOTE=Sejal Nair;275200]Hi venkat,

The best thing you can do is, please visit the above mentioned sites by vivek and radha. I think you will get to know much about that and it will really be helpful for you. Got it....[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sejal, I will try to contact them.

Hey rammu,

By reading your thread came to know that you were looking marriage certificate, hope everything is solved. May I know how did you do ?

Hi ramu,

First tell me whether you visited the above mentioned links by vivek........did you find the marriage registration certificate..reply soon!!

[QUOTE=Shalaka Pai;279284]Hey rammu,

By reading your thread came to know that you were looking marriage certificate, hope everything is solved. May I know how did you do ?[/QUOTE]

Hi Shalaka,

No i am still looking for a solution, i dont know how can i manage. We are married for 14 years and have all the documents except certificate. I would post once i get the information

Best wishes
    Rammur

Unhappy Marriage Registration

[QUOTE=Sejal Nair;279366]Hi ramu,

First tell me whether you visited the above mentioned links by vivek........did you find the marriage registration certificate..reply soon!![/QUOTE]

Hi Sejal,

No. I couldn't find how to approach them for the certificate?

Rammur

Hi Venkat,

I would request you to hire an advocate who would help you to get the marriage certificate. The application form will be available in the sub registrar office of the residential area where you stayed before.

If not you can ask your relatives or friends to help you out for the same. The documents required are:

3 witnesses, Marriage invitation card, photos, age proof of the couples and permanent address of you both before marriage. Original and photocopy of the documents should be submitted.

Signature is very important of you couples and the witnesses. Since you’re in US, advocate can guide you the procedure to help you out.

Good Luck!

Thumbs up Marriage Registration

[QUOTE=marvalos_jasmine;279522]Hi Venkat,

I would request you to hire an advocate who would help you to get the marriage certificate. The application form will be available in the sub registrar office of the residential area where you stayed before.

If not you can ask your relatives or friends to help you out for the same. The documents required are:

3 witnesses, Marriage invitation card, photos, age proof of the couples and permanent address of you both before marriage. Original and photocopy of the documents should be submitted.

Signature is very important of you couples and the witnesses. Since you’re in US, advocate can guide you the procedure to help you out.

Good Luck![/QUOTE]

HI Marvelous,

Thank you for the information. It seems getting the certificate becoming bigger, i will act fast.

Regards
    Rammur

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh