+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Baby skin care tips

Hi....
    I have a baby which is 3 months old. I am very concerned regarding my baby's health. Plz.. suggest me some useful baby skin care tips. I don't want to apply any kind of soap on my baby.

An infantís skin is sensitive and can experience numerous changes and conditions in the first few weeks of life.

*The baby's skin being damp. As you change his nappy dry his bottom with a soft cotton washcloth. Allow your baby to stay without a nappy for a few hours everyday.

*The baby's skin reacting to the soap or the wipes you use. It is better to use lukewarm water and cotton wool to clean your baby's bottom.

*Using strong detergents to wash cloth nappies. Use detergents that are gentle and rinse off a number of times.

You can use raw milk to your baby instead of Soap the upper layer of the raw milk (fresh)will give the best results...It also helps in skin lightning and a glowing skin....

A great gentle soap for babies and kids of all ages is the Doy Kids soap which is available at most retail stores. It has olive oil and a lovely after smell. It is also available in cute shapes which really enhances the bathing experience for any child. It has been made by the same company that make soap for Johnsons&Johnsons and I must say that quality-wise it is one of the best soaps for children available in the market today although I do admit that the company can increase awareness of the same.

baby take a bath put some calamansi juice or lemon juice(fresh) to her/him tub then put baby lotion after to make her skin soft. ;-)

Hi....
    I have a baby which is 3 months old. I am very concerned regarding my baby's health. Plz.. suggest me some useful baby skin care tips. I don't want to apply any kind of soap on my baby.

use babydove soap ;-)

Baby Skin care tips

Pure Collagen Skincare is the ground breaking formula that provides you natural anti-aging solutions.You can try it if you want your skin glowing for ever.

This May, Parachute Advansed is giving you a chance to surprise your mom!
    Share your most cherished memories together and have a bouquet of flowers delivered to her doorstep!
    Share your story here http://apps.facebook.com/maandme/

I am the mother of 2 kids. As a mother we concern very much on our kids skin. I had followed these tips and sharing it for you to make the best use of it.

Baby skin care is special, because baby skin differs from the skin of adults. Newborns need not always be bathed daily. This is because the skin is very delicate. Once you finish bathing your baby, use a soft cloth and clean the folds of the skin carefully. Baby skin needs to be looked after with care. You must be aware that sudden changes in the atmosphere can cause further irritation to the skin.If your baby has itchy skin at night, then dampen a cloth in cold water and pat it over the area. Use some soothing moisturizer over this. Always keep the bedding very clean. A baby can be allergic to dust mites and this can also trigger off a rash therefore using clean pillow covers and bedspreads can help to avoid such rashes and skin irritations.

Toddlers are very delicate and they require utmost care regarding skin,health etc and for that parents have to take care of the products they are using for them.Even they require care at the time of sleep.

Buy Johnson's Baby Cream is formulated to help prevent nappy rash. Use at every nappy change spreading evenly over the nappy area to form a gentle moisture resistant barrier.

Hi..........

Normally the babyís skin will be very soft in nature, it is so sensitive so is very important to take a special are on your babyís skin. Baby skin requires lot of care because they are delicate. You should always be wise in choosing a lotion or creams for your baby; because the skin is so soft. Right from bathing you should be very careful, make sure you clean the diaper area properly. Always prefer buying or using some products that are meant for soft skin. Make sure you take a good brand, use some mild shampoos and soap which are of less chemical content. After bathing the baby, use some soft cloth to wipe the skin. I have given few baby care tips as far as my knowledge.

Hope this helped!!

Try to use soft baby products which do not harm baby body.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh