+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Want a job in uk

Hi,

I am Sanjiv Kumar Sharma.

I have total 8 years of experience and over the past 6 years I have been working in Software Industry, I have domain knowledge of ERP, HMS and Travel Domain. In my professional career I have done System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support as well, have used the full life cycle of SDLC. While I was in NIIT Technologies, I have been in UK for 6 months.

My key skill areas are Oracle Forms 6i/9i/10g, Reports 6i/9i/10g, PL/SQL and Unix.

Currently I am in India and coming to UK in Sepí09. I have valid General Tier1/HSMP Visa till 2012.

Can you please help me if you have any list of software consultants or help me in temporary job.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjiv Sharma

Hi Sanjiv,

Myself is Sarath (Indian). I am not in a position of helping u out, rather I require a help from u,hoping u would be able to answer.

I have an aspiration of working in UK. I have an experience of 2 years in IT field in an MNC at chennai (India). Working for a healthcare company in US.

Quiet some time I went through this forum for guidance related to job, mostly I c people travel to UK and then search for job.

Is it possible to get job and then travel to UK?. If possible,it would be helpful if u say how I need to proceed.

Thanks a million in advance..

- Sarath

> sanjiv_205 wrote:

> Hi,

I am Sanjiv Kumar Sharma.

I have total 8 years of experience and over the past 6 years I have been working in Software Industry, I have domain knowledge of ERP, HMS and Travel Domain. In my professional career I have done System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support as well, have used the full life cycle of SDLC. While I was in NIIT Technologies, I have been in UK for 6 months.

My key skill areas are Oracle Forms 6i/9i/10g, Reports 6i/9i/10g, PL/SQL and Unix.

Currently I am in India and coming to UK in Sepí09. I have valid General Tier1/HSMP Visa till 2012.

Can you please help me if you have any list of software consultants or help me in temporary job.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjiv Sharma

Hi Sanjiv,

Send me ur updated resume....
    Letme check if i can do something for u....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh