+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Are your parents your role model?

For me, my momma is the greatest role model. As she brought us up with many difficulties. Still she encourage me in all ways. I c many people who get success and then forget their parents who help them to become so. I want to know from you friends are your parents your role model?

Hi,

You have brought up an excellent topic for discussion. However i see that you have not yet joined Sukh Dukh. Can i ask you to join so that you can get good responses and also friends. ( and also share your experience on why you rate your mom the best and what makes you love her so much.

Sanjay

[quote=I luv my parents]For me, my momma is the greatest role model. As she brought us up with many difficulties. Still she encourage me in all ways. I c many people who get success and then forget their parents who help them to become so. I want to know from you friends are your parents your role model?[/quote]

Yes though many of us might not admit it.. Our parents knowingly or unknowingly are our role models.. Its very nice to know that you are acknowledging and crediting your mother with it..

Parents right from our formative years shower us with so much of love/ attention / care/ guidance..and do it self lessly..

We all owe what we are to them..

Cheers

Yes, I agree that our parent's do so much for us. But ultimately it's we who get that success with our hard work. I don't know how many of us know Abram Lincoln's father's name or what's the name of Shahrukh's father or mother. So, I think I'm on this position where I'm today it's all because of my own hard work. I don't think my parents are my role model. Yes they gave me all kinda support whether it's financial or moral. I don't care what other people think.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh