+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: adopt a newborn baby(girl/boy)

hi we r married couple from delhi and we r 23/26 of age & due to some medical problems doctors advice us not to concieve the baby in future.so we want to go for adoption for newborn baby.if any body can help us then please contact ur on 9990758970,9968985135 sunny/priyanka

That's a very good idea . . . .

This Pradeep from chennai. There is a baby born last two weeks only. Baby Weight - 2.5 Kgs. Good and fair looking baby. Due to his family situation mother wants to adopt the baby. Already having son at the age of 1 1/2 years old. For developing the elder one they are seeking help of adopting te younger one. If interested Please call Pradeep - 00919444128369

If the baby is not adopted yet please email me at [email]shomaswamy@rediffmail.com[/email].

> fugitive84in wrote:

> hi we r married couple from delhi and we r 23/26 of age & due to some medical problems doctors advice us not to concieve the baby in future.so we want to go for adoption for newborn baby.if any body can help us then please contact ur on 9990758970,9968985135 sunny/priyanka

Just a week born female baby available there parents are willing to adopt due to financial crisis. A fair and pretty looking baby for adoption. If interested call me in these number 9444128369

subaselvi

surrogate mother

hi i m suba i m surrogate mother from madurai i think i can help you
    due to financial problems i become a surrogate mother

if u like u can mail me subaselvi20@yahoo.com

Smile Adopt a baby

Are you both are really want to adopt a baby, I think you have to consult with a agency through witch you definitly able for adopt a baby.

Looking to adopt very DARK skinned twin or single boy by november 2011

This is for pradeepchristudoss1974

In past i see that you have contacts in this area. We are seeking Twin boys or single boy who will be born by or before Nov or Dec 2011. MUSt come from DARK skinned to VERY DARk parents. We have had 4 mis-attepmts with surrogacy in the past 2 years trying for twin boys

Cool baby adoption

If you haven"t adopt the baby yet,then I'll be more then happy to help you,please email me at mkengoo@gmail.com.

Thumbs up available still? We are ready!

[QUOTE=Viji Manasswini;219608]Hi,

I would like to give my 6 months old baby girl for adoption due to family reasons. Interested genuine people please contact me at viji.1985@gmail.com

Regards
    Viji[/QUOTE]

we wish to adopt a baby girl. we are educated tamil couple settled and living in Bangalore. Baby still available? please mail me at ramaswamyh@hotmail.com

Surrogate Mother

If you are looking for a good, clean, hygienic, educated, good looking and smart surrogate mother who would give birth to a beautiful baby to complete your family, then please e-mail your details to surrogatemotherindia@ gmail.com

I'm looking to adopt a newborn baby boy.

My husband and I are wanting to adopt a newborn baby boy. I have 2 grown children and can no longer get pregnant. Both my husband and I are good hearted people and we love to have fun and enjoy life. My husband is 59 years old and I am 35 years old. If anyone can help us out, we will be forever greatful. My email address is yolandawilson39@gmail.com

Hey yolandawilson,

Adopting a baby is not an easier thing to do; there is lot of legal stuffs involved in it. First of all go to some nearest adoption centers or agencies and they will help you out with all the other procedures in the process of the adaption. Try doing this; you will definitely get a new member to your family. Hope it helped!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh