+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to improve English language skills?

I want to improve my english language skills. I can,t manage time for my study.Please suggest me,how to do it?

Hi,

Read the newspaper daily and some simple books that motivate you to continue reading..
    Pretend you are a newscaster and read out the newspaper to your mirror.
    While reading a book, underline all the words you do not know. Look them up in the dictionary.
    Make a list of these words, and make sure you use at least five of them in a conversation during the day.
    Most important, make an effort to speak in English to your friends and family.
    If people make fun of your speech don't feel conscious just keep going and don't stop.. Watch news telecast to learn more about pronunciation..

Cheers

If you want to improve English language Skills there are lots of Communication books are available you can purchase from the internet or from the market and improve your English skills. Oxford dictionary are also useful for the vocabulary.

Read Newspaper Listen English news. watch English movies and tv show as audio visual aids can help.

Read d newspaper' the Hindu' it ll help u a lot 2 improve ur vocabulary

here are a few suggestions

1. Read a book a month.
    2. Learn a new word every day.
    3. Visit an English speaking forum every day.
    4. Read a news article on the net every day.
    5. Do 10 minutes listening practice every day.
    6. Watch an English film at least once a month.
    7. Follow a soap, comedy or radio or TV drama.

Vijay
    infibeam.com/Books

I think you have problems regarding your communication skills and in facing public. You might have phobia of facing public and you are not able to present yourelf in front of large group of people.

I think you should go for a Public Speaking course which will help u in improving your communication skills, English speaking skills, and it will also help you to develop your personality.

Many people have Public speaking phobia and they are afraid to face public. But now you need not to worry about this bcoz ''Anurag Aggarwal'' is the solution of your problem.

He is a well known and very experienced trainer. He has trained more than 40000 corporate professionals. Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking gives you a course which strives to bring out the best personality in you. It aims at your over all development making a full fledged confident individual.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AMAZING COURSE---

Call Shikha - 9582121300

[url]http://anuragaggarwal.com/[/url]

Please do follow the suggestion given by the others friends thats itself vll help u to improve u English language skill......my advice to u is that even though if its wrong try speaking to people .........

Well the best way to go in for and improving English is to go on for reading newspapers along with making a habit of reading books almost daily......

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh